PDA

View Full Version : a lil something something

Miss Foxy
04-16-2009, 04:44 AM
5 out of the 7 days a week my son Nicholas asks me to show him Matt Hughes fights or pictures.. The 2 other days he asks for Fedor.. He likes to watch the fights then practice with me!! Goodnight everyone.. Here's what we watched this evening....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrfdm_rings-matt-hughes-vs-hiromitsu-kane_sport

MattHughesRocks
04-16-2009, 04:49 AM
Wow, Matt looked super hot in those shorts huh? :rolleyes:

MattHughesRocks
04-16-2009, 04:51 AM
Wow, how many times did Matt slam him? :laugh:

logrus
04-16-2009, 05:12 AM
Wow, Matt looked super hot in those shorts huh? :rolleyes:

Who the hell is this Matt Hughes everyone keeps talking about???

Lets get a poll going, "Should Hughes wear the tighties or the baggies" :frantics:

MattHughesRocks
04-16-2009, 05:15 AM
Tighties.Poll over :)

Lets get a poll going, "Should Hughes wear the tighties or the baggies" :frantics:

Bonnie
04-16-2009, 05:27 AM
His body is definitely made for those tighties! :laugh:

VCURamFan
04-16-2009, 05:52 AM
His body is definitely made for those tighties! :laugh:I think Audra must be a pre-cog, 'cause about the time they got married she made him start wearing the board shorts. I think she was trying to keep you ravenous she-wolves off him!!

MattHughesRocks
04-16-2009, 05:57 AM
Roooar! ( or whatever us ravenous she wolves say:laugh: )

I think Audra must be a pre-cog, 'cause about the time they got married she made him start wearing the board shorts. I think she was trying to keep you ravenous she-wolves off him!!

VCURamFan
04-16-2009, 06:03 AM
Roooar! ( or whatever us ravenous she wolves say:laugh: )Well just judging by history, y'all tend to say things like "Wow, Matt looked super hot in those shorts huh?" and "His body is definitely made for those tighties":laugh:

County Mike
04-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Board shorts fit more sponsors logos. I think that's the main reason people wear them instead of the tighter ones.

Also, you're allowed to grab your own shorts to prevent a submission. The loose shorts are easier to grab if you find yourself in such a situation.

Llamafighter
04-16-2009, 12:12 PM
It was like Jerermy was the only person in the audience. I remember in the Christmas poll Matt said he liked having Horn in hsi corner because he's so calm and clear. Thsi is a perfect example of that. That was a good fight.

VCURamFan
04-16-2009, 12:45 PM
It was like Jerermy was the only person in the audience. I remember in the Christmas poll Matt said he liked having Horn in hsi corner because he's so calm and clear. Thsi is a perfect example of that. That was a good fight.My personal favorite example of Jeremy's cornering is in the Aguiar fight.

Llamafighter
04-16-2009, 12:48 PM
My personal favorite example of Jeremy's cornering is in the Aguiar fight.

It's awesome how he pretty much talks Matt through each move. and kudos to Matt for really listening to his corner. There are a couple times where I think Matt felt something different and didn't go with what Jeremy was suggesting but it's different when you're feeling what the opponent is doing, i imagine.

Miss Foxy
04-16-2009, 02:19 PM

Tighties!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyburn
04-16-2009, 07:20 PM
The loose shorts are easier to grab if you find yourself in such a situation.
:laugh:

rockdawg21
04-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Perverts, I'm sure Matt doesn't like you talking about him that way. :D

Miss Foxy
04-17-2009, 02:52 AM
Just finished watching this one...:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzjJu519YMQ

KevinD
05-01-2009, 01:43 PM
that was an awesome fight. Matt was so aggressive with the finish. I love it!

cheachea
05-03-2009, 05:49 AM
My favorite fights of Matt are when he has slams like that. :punch:

Jonlion
05-03-2009, 11:21 AM
5 out of the 7 days a week my son Nicholas asks me to show him Matt Hughes fights or pictures.. The 2 other days he asks for Fedor.. He likes to watch the fights then practice with me!! Goodnight everyone.. Here's what we watched this evening....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrfdm_rings-matt-hughes-vs-hiromitsu-kane_sport

The silence is beautiful! I like the Western roar and atmossphere but the silence is good to appreciate what they are doing.

Brilliant to hear what thwe corner is saying