PDA

View Full Version : Steelers to lose half of their Super Bowl trophies

matt hughes
04-14-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.matt-hughes.com/images/blogimages/superbowlchange09.jpg

Llamafighter
04-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Look out NY Yankees;)
Chuck is going to mess his drawers when he reads this:)

J.B.
04-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Thats bull crap Obama!

If you are going to redistribute last years trophy to anybody it better be my Arizona Cardinals!

:laugh:

Crisco
04-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Finally Obama is doing something fair and helpful

NateR
04-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Next they'll be redistributing Matt's title belts. :scared0011:

Jonlion
04-14-2009, 07:50 PM
What a load of nonsense!

Obviously Someone wants to give the Lions some Love!

Lets be honest here, we have all competed in some sorta sport.

to recieve a trophy like that would just be embarrasing, its a prize that purely marks you a the worst team of the Division!

Its an insult!

i thought the whole thing was a wind up!

Hughes_GOAT
04-14-2009, 07:53 PM
this is a late April Fools Day

NateR
04-14-2009, 07:54 PM
this is a late April Fools Day

Did the date tip you off? :)

Hughes_GOAT
04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
i didn't even look at the date, well, i looked at Matt's date but not the ESPN story. i wouldn't be surprised if Obama did this though, it's believable.

J.B.
04-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Next they'll be redistributing Matt's title belts. :scared0011:

Yeah, it's only fair that Joe Riggs gets a belt. It's not his fault he couldn't make weight. :laugh:

Crisco
04-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Matt should be taxed 2/3 belts because he has won so many he is in a higher tax bracket and must support the rest of the division.

Miss Foxy
04-14-2009, 08:28 PM
Can he be generous and give my team one please.. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!!

J.B.
04-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Matt should be taxed 2/3 belts because he has won so many he is in a higher tax bracket and must support the rest of the division.

Yep, it's only fair. I mean c'mon...poor Karo Parsnippysnap never even got his shot :laugh:

Crisco
04-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Yep, it's only fair. I mean c'mon...poor Karo Parsnippysnap never even got his shot :laugh:

EXACTLY!

See Obama has the right idea!!!

It's all for the greater glory of the global REGIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!1111

J.B.
04-14-2009, 08:38 PM
EXACTLY!

See Obama has the right idea!!!

It's all for the greater glory of the global REGIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!1111

Don't get Derek's hopes up...

Obama is still a White Sox fan, and he knows it would be treason to give the Cubs a title.

Crisco
04-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Don't get Derek's hopes up...

Obama is still a White Sox fan, and he knows it would be treason to give the Cubs a title.

Not even Obama would go so far as to give the cubs a title.

Jonlion
04-14-2009, 09:25 PM
What a load of nonsense!

Obviously Someone wants to give the Lions some Love!

Lets be honest here, we have all competed in some sorta sport.

to recieve a trophy like that would just be embarrasing, its a prize that purely marks you a the worst team of the Division!

Its an insult!

i thought the whole thing was a wind up!

Hook, line, and sinker!

Oh dear! :ashamed:

ufcfan2
04-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Something tells me this article is bogus? Is there anyother sources to back this one up?

Crisco
04-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Something tells me this article is bogus? Is there anyother sources to back this one up?

Kidding right?

J.B.
04-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Not even Obama would go so far as to give the cubs a title.

I know.

Treason on the south side of Chicago is worse than treason against our country. You actually get killed for that on the south side.

It's a sad thing. :cry:

Primadawn
04-15-2009, 01:59 AM
I have to admit--I flipped out a little when I read the title of the:laugh: thread!

County Mike
04-15-2009, 01:10 PM
The improper spelling of "lose" is what tipped me off before even reading the reason WHY they'd be losing some trophys. Then I started reading the article and confirmed it.

It is pretty funny though and is a good example of what Obama's trying to do. Take away from people who have earned and give it to the slackers.

rockdawg21
04-15-2009, 01:21 PM
Hahaha! Now that's funny!

Tyburn
04-15-2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.matt-hughes.com/images/blogimages/superbowlchange09.jpg
Thats a Joke...right :huh:

I know what your like :laugh:

atomdanger
04-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Can the seahawks have one please? hahaha

J.B.
04-17-2009, 12:33 AM
Can the seahawks have one please? hahaha

The Cardinals have voted and they said...NO. :)

:tongue0011:

Krupp
04-17-2009, 01:28 AM
This had better be a joke. If it isn't, I've lost all the respect I had for Obama. It's not like the Steelers can help it that they've become such a sucessful franchise. Heck, I'm a Jacksonville fan. Jacksonville has never even GONE to a superbowl, and yet you don't hear me complaining because of that.

I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise, it's just another reason for me to start hating the sad pathetic country America seems to be slowly becoming.

Miss Foxy
04-17-2009, 01:30 AM
This had better be a joke. If it isn't, I've lost all the respect I had for Obama. It's not like the Steelers can help it that they've become such a sucessful franchise. Heck, I'm a Jacksonville fan. Jacksonville has never even GONE to a superbowl, and yet you don't hear me complaining because of that.

I really hope this is a joke. Otherwise, it's just another reason for me to start hating the sad pathetic country America seems to be slowly becoming.
Well if you feel like you are starting to hate America maybe leave. We could use better leaders, but that comment is way outlandish...IMO..
It was a joke look further into it.. All giggles n smiles..:)

J.B.
04-17-2009, 02:52 AM

Whatever dude, just like the wall street fat cats, the STEALERS stole some of them trophies! :laugh:

It's only fair to pay back the Lions. :rolleyes:

Seriously, you don't really believe this was real, do you? :huh: