PDA

View Full Version : Matt has been Challenged

Mac
04-14-2009, 04:21 PM
So im cruising youtube , checking out some guys landing some big fish , gettin excited for landing some big flatheads this year , Love landing big fish . Anyways im watching this video and at the end , welll you just watch it . Pretty neat ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO07LmQNDnk&feature=channel

Neezar
04-14-2009, 04:25 PM
That guy gassed before the first minute of that fight!

....And he is challenging Matt. :rolleyes:

Mac
04-14-2009, 04:29 PM
That guy gassed before the first minute of that fight!

....And he is challenging Matt. :rolleyes:

Kinda what i was thinking lol.

J.B.
04-14-2009, 04:31 PM
He challenged Shaq too, which is funny because I bet Shaq could walk out in the ocean and grab one of those fish with his bare hands if his knees don't cramp up on him. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
04-14-2009, 04:31 PM
I can't even view it, because im at work and everything is blocked! Well almost everything.. :blink:

MattHughesRocks
04-14-2009, 04:34 PM
You can go to the store and buy fish already caught and dead.Saves all that hassle :blink:
:laugh:

J.B.
04-14-2009, 04:40 PM
You can go to the store and buy fish already caught and dead.Saves all that hassle :blink:
:laugh:

Yeah, better than taking a chance running into any pirates out on the high seas.

VCURamFan
04-14-2009, 04:41 PM
So im cruising youtube , checking out some guys landing some big fish , gettin excited for landing some big flatheads this year , Love landing big fish . Anyways im watching this video and at the end , welll you just watch it . Pretty neat ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO07LmQNDnk&feature=channelHaha, that's awesome! After he mangles sarah, he could toss him overboard as chum & catch a goliath himself!

Llamafighter
04-14-2009, 04:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO07LmQNDnk&feature=channel

That guy sounded like a girl at the end there. Doesn't he know better than to challenge Matt hughes?

Not sure that was 600lbs either.

Bonnie
04-14-2009, 04:57 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That guy was hilarious! Are all fisherman that "orgasmic" about a "big" fish? :wink: Mac? :unsure-1: :laugh:

It said it was from Seadrift, Texas. Heck, that's just a hop, 2 or 3 skips and a lonnnnggggggg jump from me.

I'd get all excited, but I'd be skeerrrred about EXACTLY what made that fish that big. :scared0011: I mean, I love my state, but they (Seadrift) are right on that gumbo water we like to call the Gulf of Mexico. :laugh:

Mac
04-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Ive gotten excited , But never hollered out like a pre pubecent child lol.

Llamafighter
04-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Ive gotten excited , But never hollered out like a pre pubecent child lol.

Hahahaha yeah that cracked me up. Imagine how he'll scream when Matt's got his arm in his clutches!

I imagine right when the fish was visable matt would have shot him with his alligator gun!

Faith and Grace
04-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Well I live on the coast and have been offshore fishing my whole life. There are some fish out there that will show you that you are just a week little girl. I caught a huge Amber Jack about 6:00am and 50 miles out. That fish took it out of me in about 30 seconds.
Matt, if you are ever in Charleston, SC I will take you off shore. We have a 38' Fountain with triple 275 hp Verado motors.

Faith and Grace
04-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Hey!!!! What happened to my post count?

Preach
04-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Hey!!!! What happened to my post count?

Dave took them:ninja:

Llamafighter
04-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Dave took them:ninja:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CAVEMAN
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
Good vid, but I'm kind of bummed.....I wanted to see him drag that mammoth into the boat!:laugh: