PDA

View Full Version : Remember the good old days?

VCURamFan
04-11-2009, 07:39 AM
You know, back before the GSP fans mutated into rabid knuckle-draggers who refused reason & declared him the MMA God incarnate? Back when you weren't thought of as a traitor for saying you like Matt and GSP? Back when nut-hugging n00bs didn't scare you away from liking the guy? Back when it wasn't crazy to think of Matt & GSP as friends? Yeah, me too. Then I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ssETO2Mj0

Makes me wish that the n00bs hadn't become so obsessed with GSP that people like myself weren't embarrassed to say they liked GSP for fear of being lumped in with the lunatics.

Hughes_GOAT
04-11-2009, 09:34 AM
LOL at GSP using MMA Math.

Llamafighter
04-11-2009, 04:51 PM
The irony is that GSP kicked Matt in the balls twice in their next meeting.

lc87
04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
I remember 3 nut kicks.

NateR
04-11-2009, 05:30 PM
The fact that GSP is a cheater doesn't help matters either. Steroids, HGH and Vaseline, the man has no honor and will do anything to win.

(Now watch all the GSP fans will descend upon this thread like Crusaders laying siege to Jerusalem.)

:Whistle:

Preach
04-11-2009, 05:38 PM
The fact that GSP is a cheater doesn't help matters either. Steroids, HGH and Vaseline, the man has no honor and will do anything to win.

(Now watch all the GSP fans will descend upon this thread like Crusaders laying siege to Jerusalem.)

Where's Chuck

atomdanger
04-20-2009, 06:13 AM
Thats a really cool video!

Vizion
04-21-2009, 01:13 AM
which post fight was this??

VCURamFan
04-21-2009, 01:19 AM
which post fight was this??This was pre-UFC 54, I believe.

CAVEMAN
04-21-2009, 05:31 PM
You know, back before the GSP fans mutated into rabid knuckle-draggers who refused reason & declared him the MMA God incarnate? Back when you weren't thought of as a traitor for saying you like Matt and GSP? Back when nut-hugging n00bs didn't scare you away from liking the guy? Back when it wasn't crazy to think of Matt & GSP as friends? Yeah, me too. Then I saw this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81ssETO2Mj0

Makes me wish that the n00bs hadn't become so obsessed with GSP that people like myself weren't embarrassed to say they liked GSP for fear of being lumped in with the lunatics.

Great vid! I bet this was never shown on Sherdog! :laugh:

Miss Foxy
04-21-2009, 05:46 PM

Totally true.. Anyone mentions greaserboy and they come out trying to slay the dragon!! LOL..:laugh:

Crisco
04-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Totally true.. Anyone mentions greaserboy and they come out trying to slay the dragon!! LOL..:laugh:

If we had a shred of proof that he uses illegal substances I would be the first to take ole GSP out back and put a bullet in his skill old yeller style.

But until that's proven I have to respect the dudes skills and he trains the way a champ should.

The vaseline was definately a **** move and he should have atleast been fined.

sender
04-21-2009, 06:46 PM
I can't hate on GSP :huh:

Not yet anyways... I met the guy and he just seems like a real nice guy. Just doesn't hit me as someone who would cheat.

Granted the grease thing is still there... but I just don't 100% buy that yet.

xSubmission
04-22-2009, 08:20 AM

Thats quite the controversial statement. GSP is not a cheater. You're forgetting the manner in which he wins his fights. Give the dewd some credit

NateR
04-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Thats quite the controversial statement. GSP is not a cheater. You're forgetting the manner in which he wins his fights. Give the dewd some credit

Actually, you just fell into my trap. :laugh: It was intended to be an over-the-top, controversial statement that would lure GSP fans in to defend him.

rearnakedchoke
04-22-2009, 02:23 PM

you forgot that he pays men that look like women to sneek around and kiss his opponents to drain their power and focus ......

Miss Foxy
04-22-2009, 03:36 PM
You may have fallen in Nate's trap, but my dislike for the guy is very strong!! He gets no credit in my book. End of story....

MattHughesRocks
04-22-2009, 03:42 PM
:unsure-1:

:laugh:

Actually, you just fell into my trap. :laugh: It was intended to be an over-the-top, controversial statement that would lure GSP fans in to defend him.

rockdawg21
04-22-2009, 05:53 PM
I couldn't help but notice how shiny GSP's back looked in that video.

rockdawg21
04-22-2009, 05:54 PM
you forgot that he pays men that look like women to sneek around and kiss his opponents to drain their power and focus ......
LOL, that video response was great.