PDA

View Full Version : I need your help..

Chuck
04-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Hey folks..

I've seen this board come together many times to support one of our own and this time it's me that needs your help.

Don't have a lot of time to explain but I really need you to pray for my marriage. It's embarrassing and humbling to even have to ask for help but I need you. Many of you who have been around a while or who know me are aware of my struggles at home.. well things are getting worse.

Please just pray that my wife will open her heart to Christ and let Him begin restoring her. Pray that she turns to Him with her cares and troubles and not some of the other things she normally turns to.

We're at a breaking point... it's either the beginning of the end or it's the beginning of healing and restoration.

I need you guys.............. thank you! :ashamed:

Vizion
04-09-2009, 02:27 AM
I'll pray she comes around....

Don't worry, God is in control, your marriage is a covenant that cannot be broken by Him.

"A wife is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord."

1 Corinthians 7:39

VCURamFan
04-09-2009, 03:05 AM
I'll be praying for both of you, Chuck.

MattHughesRocks
04-09-2009, 03:15 AM
You got it brother!

Boomer
04-09-2009, 06:25 AM
Chuck Ill be praying for you my friend. You and the whole family. shoot me an e-mail if there is anything i can do or you need to talk (type).

Llamafighter
04-09-2009, 11:50 AM
Chuck, I'm here for you too. Whatever you need, brother. I'll be praying for you all.

Miss Foxy
04-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Chuck,
I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Hang in there hun..I know what your going through and im glad you recognize your not alone in this.
xoxo keep ur chin up..:)

Bonnie
04-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Chuck, you will both be in my prayers.

Tyburn
04-09-2009, 09:50 PM
dont forget me Chuck...I know sometimes I can be mean to you, and you can be difficult with me. But I am praying also :)

warriorlion
04-10-2009, 10:57 AM
I too have your back mate. Praying for ya. Here if you need to vent!!!

God be with

Blmfighter
04-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I just read this, sorry I didn't read it sooner. I will be praying for you and your family that this turns out the way that god wants it. If you need anything or want to talk please let me know.

CAVEMAN
04-13-2009, 03:20 PM
Hey bro, I'll definitely be keeping you in prayer! I'll give you a call soon!

Maglorius
04-13-2009, 03:55 PM
My heart goes out to you and your family and I am praying that the holy spirit will soften your wifes heart and let God heal her.

Preach
04-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey bro you know I love messing with you but I truly would do anything for you. I mean that I do consider you a good friend. I just saw your thread. Bro you are in my prayers and it does take a huge man to admit and ask for help. I would or will do anything within my power to help you in this matter short of walking barefoot on glass. If you ever need to talk or want a place to go. Give me a shout I will do whatever. I love ya like a brother buddy

Chuck
04-14-2009, 04:08 AM
My wife left today.. she said reconciliation isn't an option... After 17 years of marriage I couldn't even begin to describe the pain...

I know God has a plan and I can't tell you how much I appreciate and have found comfort in all of your prayers..

If you have time please continue to pray... my wife's heart has grown hard and my faith is growing weaker...

also please pray for my children so their hearts don't become bitter..

I appreciate you all..

NateR
04-14-2009, 04:22 AM
My wife left today.. she said reconciliation isn't an option... After 17 years of marriage I couldn't even begin to describe the pain...

I know God has a plan and I can't tell you how much I appreciate and have found comfort in all of your prayers..

If you have time please continue to pray... my wife's heart has grown hard and my faith is growing weaker...

I appreciate you all..

I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds very similar to what happened to my brother last year.

All I can really say is don't give up on her or on GOD. Just continue to focus on GOD through all of this. I'll be praying for you.

MattHughesRocks
04-14-2009, 04:37 AM
I'm so sorry Chuck.Go find her, smack her and then call me.Damn :sad:

Bonnie
04-14-2009, 04:49 AM
Chuck, I'm like all the rest in not knowing quite what to say to ease your mind and heart right now.

But, like Nathan said, don't give up! Trust God with your troubles, dear brother, and He shall never let you down. Let Him carry these burdens, let him carry you for now.

I will keep you all in my prayers.

octagon junkie
04-14-2009, 04:51 AM
May God be with you and the kids throughout this, I cannot imagine what you all are going through. Take care.

VCURamFan
04-14-2009, 05:32 AM
Chuck, I'm so sorry, man. I wish there was something I could do for you.

Llamafighter
04-14-2009, 11:34 AM

I appreciate you all..

The prayers won't stop either way. I'm here for you, buddy.

Tyburn
04-14-2009, 11:47 AM

I appreciate you all..
:cry: then we must continue to pray for the situation. Just remain prayerful, only GOD knows how this situation will play out from hear, but we must in the meantime be committed to praying that what He desires happens, takes place.

Boomer
04-14-2009, 12:17 PM

I appreciate you all..

Chuck ... I'm so sorry to hear that buddy. I wish I were closer. I am praying for you and the kids and Jen.

Neezar
04-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Chuck, I wished that I could help to ease your pain. :cry:

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt335/bjtilt/Hug.gif

Miss Foxy
04-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Chuck,
Im sorry to hear this. I am here for any support you need buddy, and remember your loved.. Your family will continue to be in my prayers.

County Mike
04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry to hear about this. I'm hoping things work out for the best, whatever that may be. Keep your chin up. You're a good man and in time, things will work out for you.

J.B.
04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your troubles Chuck. I think you are an awesome dude and God will eventually guide you through these troubled times. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers, and although we have never met face to face I consider you a friend. Keep the faith brother.

Chuck
06-19-2009, 03:42 AM
Hey everyone... quick update...my wife came back home on Sunday after being in Washington State for the last 33 days. She had been gone from home for a little over two months. We are facing new challenges but I'm so grateful to have her here. I know God's plan is to heal and restore this marriage and I'm trying to get better at surrendering to Him and letting Him begin that healing work. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I know that she needs more of Him and less of me so I'm trying to give her that.

She's willing to "give it another try" but she's not rushing into anything. She's very cautious and that's understandable. We do our devotion every night, she prays with me, plans on going to church me and the kids and is willing to go to a marriage counselor so I'm optomistic.

I can truly say I love you guys and have never, EVER been more fortunate or more impacted by prayer as I have been the last 2 months. We have a long road ahead of us so I ask for your continued prayers. Life is starting to settle a little so I hope to be on here more. Maybe not as much as I used to but certainly more then I have been.

Thank you guys... for EVERYTHING... every prayer, every PM (I haven't answered any yet!!), every text, every voicemail.... EVERY single time one of you reached out to me it brought me hope and encouragement and for that I will always be grateful.

I hope someday the Lord will allow me to bless you as much as you have all blessed me...

MattHughesRocks
06-19-2009, 04:40 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e292/skysrock/Smileys/23_11_611.gif

VCURamFan
06-19-2009, 05:26 AM
We're glad to have you back & to hear that things are starting to look up. Prayers are still flooding your way, brother man!

mikthehick
06-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Hey Chuck,

Andrea and I have been praying for you guys, and it's awesome to hear that so far! May God bless you and your family in the next few months :)

Love ya bro!

Miss Foxy
06-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Chuck,
Glad to hear the good news!! One of the best things to hear is that a man and wife are working on they're marriage instead of taking the easy way out...Good luck and my prayers are with you and your family. :)

Twinsmama
06-19-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm glad to hear you are alive and well. Hopefully everything will work out. In 10 years this hard time you are going through will seem like just a little "bump" in your marriage. Your marriage will probably be much stronger. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts.

CAVEMAN
06-19-2009, 04:46 PM
:happydancing: :happydancing:

Glad to hear things are going better! I'll pray they continue!:wink: :)