PDA

View Full Version : Shots fired at Tom Brady/Gisele Bundchen's Wedding

rockdawg21
04-06-2009, 02:51 PM
I think this is funny. Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen's bodyguards opened fire at paparazzi in Costa Rica.

"I could have lost my life for the sale of some pictures that Gisele didn't want published. Are they insane?"

Well, perhaps you should give them some privacy?! I'll bet paparazzi doesn't mess with them in the future, lol!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9421126/Report:-Gunfire-erupts-at-2nd-Brady-Gisele-wedding?MSNHPHMA

Report: Gunfire erupts at 2nd Brady-Gisele wedding
by Douglas Montero and David K. Li, New York Post

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen's armed bodyguards opened fire on paparazzi at the couple's nuptials in Costa Rica Saturday, blasting out the windows of a photographer's SUV, and just missing the shaken lensmen, the fotogs claimed in Sunday reports.

New England Patriots quarterback Brady and supermodel Gisele were married in Los Angeles County in February, and were renewing their vows Saturday. Just as the photographers started snapping, the couple's bodyguards spotted them and chased them, according to Aviles.

Just moments after they talked their way out of an argument with Brady's irate buddies and hired security, a bullet smashed through the rear window of their SUV and then through the front windshield, just missing the heads of the two fleeing photo journalists on Saturday night, they said.

"Thank God I'm all right. At that moment, I thought I was going to die," lensman Rolando Aviles told the Post.

"The bullet went between us, missing our heads," Aviles said. "If the bullet been a little more to the left or right, it would have killed one of us.

"I said, 'They're going to kill us,' and that's when I hunched down to cover myself."

"When the glass broke, that's when my friend started driving really fast."

Aviles said he and colleague Yuri Cortez, both veteran photographers hired by the INF photo agency, had permission from Gisele's neighbor in Santa Teresa to shoot the wedding ceremony from a vista about 300 feet away from the ceremony.

"I have no knowledge of the events being described," Don Yee, Brady's agent, told The Associated Press in an e-mail on Sunday night. "Additionally, security personnel have reported they do not have any knowledge of such an event. Given this, I have no other comment."

The pair ran back to Cortez's Suzuki SUV, parked about 500 feet away in dense brush.

They split up as they ran away, and by the time Aviles said he reached the SUV, his colleague was already there speaking to a guard.

Aviles quoted the guard as saying, "Tom Brady just wants to talk to you. It's OK, nothing's going to happen."

But Aviles claimed when the photographers accepted the guard's invitation back to Gisele's house, they were swarmed by three members of the wedding party and five hired guards dressed all in black.

The photographers lied their way out of the tight spot — saying they hadn't taken a single frame.

As the lensman drove away, Aviles claimed he spotted one of the guards pull a pistol.

Seconds later, a bullet shattered the back of Cortez's SUV, struck a front windshield wiper and then bounced back into the cabin, landing in between the terrified shutterbugs, he said.

"I thought this was going to be my last job," Aviles said.

The fotogs said they found a .38-caliber slug in their SUV's front cabin.

Both cameramen were still in disbelief yesterday that they almost died for snapping wedding photographs.

"I couldn't believe it when I realized what they had done," Cortez told the photo agency's Web site, INF Daily.

"I could have lost my life for the sale of some pictures that Gisele didn't want published. Are they insane?"

County Mike
04-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Brady's security is hard core.

Crisco
04-06-2009, 04:59 PM
I hate papparazzi so this story pleases me

Llamafighter
04-06-2009, 05:28 PM

They never leave you alone do they Crisco?:ninja:

Crisco
04-06-2009, 05:49 PM
They never leave you alone do they Crisco?:ninja:

No they didn't... not until I shot at them

County Mike
04-06-2009, 06:01 PM

Gangsta!

Crisco
04-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Gangsta!

Yea I don't have that Brady money to higher my own thugs...

I do my own wet work

J.B.
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM

Boo frickin hoo...

Maybe this guy should not sneak around with a camera trying to profit off of people's private moments.

County Mike
04-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Boo frickin hoo...

Maybe this guy should not sneak around with a camera trying to profit off of people's private moments.

WORD!

logrus
04-06-2009, 11:01 PM
WORD!

I see your Word and raise it to a HELL YA.

Moose
04-07-2009, 12:58 AM

It always makes me happy when deadly force is used against people I don't like.

Crisco
04-15-2009, 03:53 PM
It always makes me happy when deadly force is used against people I don't like.

I've actually come to the conclusion that I don't like you very much....

Can't quite put my finger on why.

matthughesfan21
04-15-2009, 07:28 PM

Can't quite put my finger on why.do you not like all the sarcasm?

Crisco
04-15-2009, 07:36 PM
do you not like all the sarcasm?

Maybe I dunno...

I think it's just him in general. His political views, his philosophical views and just the general attitude.

Not really a cool guy.

Miss Foxy
04-15-2009, 07:47 PM
Maybe I dunno...

I think it's just him in general. His political views, his philosophical views and just the general attitude.

Not really a cool guy.
People like Moose & I are here for a reason. So some people can have better days by picking on us and not liking us...:laugh: Be nice..

Crisco
04-15-2009, 08:16 PM
People like Moose & I are here for a reason. So some people can have better days by picking on us and not liking us...:laugh: Be nice..

but i like you though... your cool.

VCURamFan
04-15-2009, 08:20 PM
but i like you though... your cool.You just like her 'cause she thinks you're cute!:laugh:

Crisco
04-15-2009, 08:34 PM
You just like her 'cause she thinks you're cute!:laugh:

That besides the point.

All women think I'm cute Ben.

Llamafighter
04-15-2009, 08:46 PM

Like the crows on my dad's farm! I showed them! The thought my name was "CAAAAARRRLLLL"!:laugh:
:huh:

Crisco
04-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Like the crows on my dad's farm! I showed them! The thought my name was "CAAAAARRRLLLL"!:laugh:
:huh:

????

didn't get the reference...

tell me!

Llamafighter
04-15-2009, 08:57 PM
????

didn't get the reference...

tell me!

Shooting the paparazzi is like shooting birds, I guess. Late in the day and I've been staring at a computer all day...
:)

Crisco
04-15-2009, 09:27 PM
Shooting the paparazzi is like shooting birds, I guess. Late in the day and I've been staring at a computer all day...
:)

Oh... GOOD ONE!!!!

I get it now!

atomdanger
04-16-2009, 03:48 AM
Eh

don't break into peoples weddings.
If you're going to be scummy and follow people and take pictures of them for a living, then you might get shot at.

If I was Brady I would give those guys who fired a bonus.

rockdawg21
04-16-2009, 04:17 PM
I'm just sad that they missed when they fired. If you're going to use a bullet, don't let it go to waste.

Crisco
04-16-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm just sad that they missed when they fired. If you're going to use a bullet, don't let it go to waste.

Bullets are expensive.

Llamafighter
04-16-2009, 05:46 PM
Bullets are expensive.

So are cameras, so try not to hit the cameras :unsure:

rockdawg21
04-16-2009, 11:22 PM
I'd imagine we'll see an influx of celebrity marriages and vacations in Costa Rica! :rotfl:

Moose
04-17-2009, 12:17 AM

Can't quite put my finger on why.

It's because I constantly take shots at you, I just wish you were quick enough to keep up. I suggest ignoring my posts, it's in your profile options.

J.B.
04-17-2009, 01:36 AM
I suggest ignoring my posts, it's in your profile options.

Now where is the fun in that? :)

Seriously dude, we don't agree on a lot of stuff, but I think you are cool and I like having you around here.

As long as you don't post any more hidden text!

Moose
04-17-2009, 04:17 AM
Now where is the fun in that? :)

Seriously dude, we don't agree on a lot of stuff, but I think you are cool and I like having you around here.

As long as you don't post any more hidden text!
I'm not saying you, I was directly responding to Crisco. :wink:

J.B.
04-17-2009, 04:28 AM
I'm not saying you, I was directly responding to Crisco. :wink:

I know, but I like both of you guys and I think it's stupid to "E-fight". :sad:

Miss Foxy
04-17-2009, 04:31 AM
I could not agree more. You both have good qualities. :)

Moose
04-17-2009, 04:33 AM

I offered him an out.

atomdanger
04-17-2009, 09:31 AM

Ill E fight everybody on here haha

Yeah, we argue on here, but stay respectful.
I dig this place.

Plus im banned from almost everywhere else :laugh:

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 03:32 PM
This one is for all you internet tough peeps...

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb73/sgermann1/e-thug.jpg

Llamafighter
04-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Ill E fight everybody on here haha

Yeah, we argue on here, but stay respectful.
I dig this place.

Plus im banned from almost everywhere else :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
That just cracked me up for some reason!

Crisco
04-17-2009, 03:42 PM
I offered him an out.

I'll give you an out

My foot out of your @$$

See what I did there?

Crisco
04-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Do you train at all Moose?

I don't like to fight people over the internet but boy howdy we could have a good sparring match ya huck.

Crisco
04-17-2009, 03:44 PM

I didn't know you liked me...

That's fing awesome!

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 03:50 PM
You guys with your "e-fight" just made me think of something. When I was in college, I used to be in an "e-fed" which is an internet wrestling federation. Basically, we would talk smack all week and the one who seemed to create the most hype would win the match. The mods of the forum would write up the opponents, they talk smack, then they would write up the fights.

I wonder if there are MMA feds by now? If so, you can go e-fight there, lol

Crisco
04-17-2009, 04:07 PM
You guys with your "e-fight" just made me think of something. When I was in college, I used to be in an "e-fed" which is an internet wrestling federation. Basically, we would talk smack all week and the one who seemed to create the most hype would win the match. The mods of the forum would write up the opponents, they talk smack, then they would write up the fights.

I wonder if there are MMA feds by now? If so, you can go e-fight there, lol

I don't wanna e-fight... I'd like to really hit him... in a real match not in a street fight or anything that would be illegal .

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't wanna e-fight... I'd like to really hit him... in a real match not in a street fight or anything that would be illegal .
Call Kimbo, I'm sure he could set it up for you in somebody's back yard in Miami.

Crisco
04-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Call Kimbo, I'm sure he could set it up for you in somebody's back yard in Miami.

Your missing the point completely!

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Your missing the point completely!
Apparently :sad:

Crisco
04-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Apparently :sad:

Just confirm that you are on my side and you will be rewarded for your loyalty.

rockdawg21
04-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Just confirm that you are on my side and you will be rewarded for your loyalty.
This sounds like:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1237

J.B.
04-17-2009, 06:10 PM
I didn't know you liked me...

That's fing awesome!

I like most of the peeps who have been around here a while. I remember you and I disagreed on some stuff when I first came around here a few years ago, but I have learned a lot from everybody around here and, the more I talked to you, I have come to see that you are a cool dude.

Moose and I rarely see eye to eye, and I understand why you two don't get along. All I was trying to say is that there is no need to take it to another level. People say things on here that irritate me all the time, sometimes I respond, sometimes I just read something else. Usually if I find myself getting overly upset about something I am reading, I just move along to something else.

Now, you two play nice. :laugh:

Moose
04-18-2009, 12:05 AM
Moose and I rarely see eye to eye, and I understand why you two don't get along. All I was trying to say is that there is no need to take it to another level. People say things on here that irritate me all the time, sometimes I respond, sometimes I just read something else. Usually if I find myself getting overly upset about something I am reading, I just move along to something else.

Now, you two play nice. :laugh:

My nature will never change. I'll never find ignorance, name calling, and hypocrisy tolerable. I've tried many times to gently correct Crisco, or to point out the flaws in his argument to no avail-and here's the part that is my bad- I get sarcastic, recalcitrant, and I generally have a hard time not taking a shot whenever I can.

That's my nature, and a big flaw of mine. I HATE ignorance, and ignorant and arrogant people, you know, can't function around them.

What I am sorry about, and I really am, is that it's gotten out of hand.

J.B.
04-18-2009, 12:27 AM
My nature will never change. I'll never find ignorance, name calling, and hypocrisy tolerable. I've tried many times to gently correct Crisco, or to point out the flaws in his argument to no avail-and here's the part that is my bad- I get sarcastic, recalcitrant, and I generally have a hard time not taking a shot whenever I can.

That's my nature, and a big flaw of mine. I HATE ignorance, and ignorant and arrogant people, you know, can't function around them.

What I am sorry about, and I really am, is that it's gotten out of hand.

Well, I guess I have not caught many of the arguments between you guys, but I understand what your saying. I get sarcastic from time to time too, and some people don't take it well, while others understand my nature.

You guys should just settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors. Or backyard fight, whichever works. :)

Moose
04-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Well, I guess I have not caught many of the arguments between you guys, but I understand what your saying. I get sarcastic from time to time too, and some people don't take it well, while others understand my nature.

You guys should just settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors. Or backyard fight, whichever works. :)

We could have a decathlon. Half of the events being physical, the other half being evaluations of mental acuity.

Crisco
04-18-2009, 05:19 PM
We could have a decathlon. Half of the events being physical, the other half being evaluations of mental acuity.

I'm up for that.