PDA

View Full Version : Me in the KOTC???

Sugar Shane
04-06-2009, 03:40 AM
Well, after going to the King of the Cage fights in Wisconsin this weekend, I have re-discovered my will to fight. I am going to attempt to get to 205 lbs to possibly fight in the KOTC show later this summer in Wisconsin. I don't know for sure if I will even get a chance to fight there, but I am going to do my best to try. I talked to a few of the guys that work for KOTC and it seems like they like our camp and have invited us back in the summer. I have a new group of guys to train with and like I said before, I have found my will to fight again. I know with all the support of my family friends and training partners, I can make this happen. Wish me luck on my next journey, and keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

Shane.

Llamafighter
04-06-2009, 03:48 AM
WAR SHANE!!!!!!!!

Oddtodd76
04-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Shane,
If you ever want any help from me, I will do whatever you need.

Miss Foxy
04-06-2009, 06:31 PM
You can do it Shane!! We are all rooting for ya!!! :)

Crisco
04-06-2009, 06:43 PM
sweep the leg

Sugar Shane
04-14-2009, 01:07 AM
Well, so far so good with the training. I can feel myself getting stronger again. I need to work my ground game a little. I know what I need to stay out of trouble on the ground, but I need to work sweeps and subs. My standup is coming to me without even thinking, I am not sure if that is good or bad. I am already wanting to rip someones head off!!!! I cant wait till I get a little closer to the fight. My weight is coming off, just not as fast as I had hoped. I am down about 15 pounds, and should be in the 230's by this weekend sometime. Alright, I am outta here for now, hope all is well with you guys and gals. More updates soon.

Blmfighter
04-14-2009, 02:35 PM
If you need help or anything let me know. WAR!

CAVEMAN
04-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Wish you all the best Shane! Keep pluggin away!