PDA

View Full Version : Hughes, Serra and Sherk weigh in on GSP-Penn II

que
01-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Serra:

“Personally, I think it’s going to come down to strategy,” says Matt Serra, who fought BJ Penn back in September if 2002 and belt-swapped with St-Pierre twice recently.

“You’re talking about two guys that are extremely gifted and dangerous in all aspects of the fight game. What I think is, if GSP stands in the center of the Octagon and tries to go blow-for-blow and tries to take out BJ on his feet, I definitely think that’ll be a disadvantage to him. If the fight stays in the center of the Octagon, BJ will pick him apart, hurt him and ultimately put him away.”

“With GSP I think it’s going to be reminiscent of the last two rounds of their last fight,” the New Yorker says. “He’s going to use his wrestling ability—even if he can’t get him down right away—he will get him to the cage, take his time and work him over a little bit, keep wearing him down, and over the course of that five-round fight that’s going to take its toll and lead to a decision win. He can out-point him that way, and basically beat BJ with takedowns and his wrestling ability.”

Sherk:

“BJ’s flexibility poses a lot of problems, obviously, and he’s really hard to take down because his legs are like rubber,” the Muscle Shark says. “And when he gets on the ground, he’s able to do a lot of weird, different submission stuff that you wouldn’t expect because you don’t see guys like that everyday.”

“BJ’s punching power, he’s probably one of the hardest hitting guys I’ve fought,” he says. “He hit real hard. His placement, I noticed when I fought him, was right on the money, every single time. And he’s real good at finding that chin, so that’s going to pose problems for St.-Pierre. His timing and his range are good, too.”

“I think both pose a lot of problems for each other, and it’s what intrigues people about this fight,” he says. “The last time they fought it was right down to the wire. A lot of people said Penn won, a lot of people said St-Pierre won. But I don’t see BJ getting knocked out. I don’t see BJ getting submitted. If anything, I see a decision by St-Pierre or a knockout by Penn.”

Hughes:

“What I’ve seen over the years, to be honest with you, I think Pierre’s evolved more since the last time they fought [at UFC 58 in 2006]. I see a lot of different attributes and I see him getting better at a lot of different stuff—crisper striking, tighter combos, better wrestling, his takedowns are really good, and his footwork and his Jiu-Jitsu have even gotten better, though we haven’t seen him on the ground a lot. Where with Penn, I think he’s been a little more stagnant, in my opinion, so I think St-Pierre’s evolved a lot more.”

“Well, I think that cardio is going to be BJ’s nightmare,” he says. “He’s just always seemed to have that problem where when it gets in the later rounds he just gets tired, but hopefully he’s prepared to go all five rounds. The last time I fought BJ, he surprised me with his lack of gas and maybe not being prepared.”

“Georges had problems in their last fight with BJ’s speed,” he says, adding that he would have scored the first round 10-8 for Penn. “One thing I always tell fighters is don’t try and counter a quicker fighter, you’re going to be sitting there with nothing. For Georges to be successful, he’s got to go out there and be the dictator, go out there and be the first to pull the trigger. He can’t sit there and let BJ get off as many times as he wants and try and counter him, because you can’t counter a quicker fighter. That speed could hurt GSP.”

“Georges is just an athlete, no doubt, and when you’re an athlete you don’t have to know all the submissions and all the technique, because your athleticism will overcome some of that. On the ground I see this fight being pretty equal, the wrestling going to GSP. BJ’s never been a great offensive wrestler, he’s been very defensive.”

“I believe this is going to be a close fight. I think if it ends early, BJ’s going to get his hand raised, and if it ends later, then Georges’ will get his hand raised.”

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=17361

Hughes_GOAT
01-26-2009, 07:31 AM
Sherk's analysis is right on the money.

billwilliams70
01-26-2009, 07:48 AM
SHERK: But I don’t see BJ getting knocked out. I don’t see BJ getting submitted. If anything, I see a decision by St-Pierre or a knockout by Penn.”
^I think that pretty much sums it all up.

Later.

atomdanger
01-26-2009, 07:55 AM
I think Hughes is pretty dead on.

Matt seems like he would be a really great coach.

Llamafighter
01-26-2009, 11:42 AM
I think Hughes is pretty dead on.

Matt seems like he would be a really great coach.

Matt's been in there with both guys the most so I think he has the best idea of what to expect.
I don't think cardio is going ot play a part in this one. Penn is really working hard.

jignpig
01-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Matt's been in there with both guys the most so I think he has the best idea of what to expect.
I don't think cardio is going ot play a part in this one. Penn is really working hard.
agreed. but we have seen that gsps chin isnt a rock, and sherk and matt have both made comments about bjs punches being powerful. its gonna be a great fight, but i see penn taking him out by tko early. his cardio looked good when he fought sherk....

Llamafighter
01-26-2009, 01:05 PM
agreed. but we have seen that gsps chin isnt a rock, and sherk and matt have both made comments about bjs punches being powerful. its gonna be a great fight, but i see penn taking him out by tko early. his cardio looked good when he fought sherk....

I think they both have tools that balance out any advantages by wither guy. I fear that something is going to happen early that will end the fight for one of them. I just want to see a really good fight!

KevinD
01-26-2009, 01:12 PM
This is a close fight all the way around but it is really tough to go againsy GSP with the way he has run through opponents lately.

rearnakedchoke
01-26-2009, 01:14 PM
Sherk's analysis is right on the money.

I think Sherk is pretty close, but he has to remember that Penn was crisp with him because Sherk really only has one tool and that is to take you down and try and out wrestle you and GnP for 5 rounds ... Penn didn't have to worry about taking strikes from his short legs and arms, so he just sat in the pocket and pumelled him for 3 (i am pretty sure it went all three) rounds ... GSP said that he didn't think Penn's striking was as good as it was, and he was thrown for a loop when Penn started connecting .. he adjusted and was able to win the second and third round ... The question is going to be how can GSP adapt from the get go .. we have seen him adapt in all his fights, so if he can escape an explosive start from BJ, he should be able to win .. He has a perfect record if a fight goes past the first round so we shall see if that remains the same after this fight .. i think GSP wins by TKO ref stoppage in the 4th or 5th ..

Josh
01-26-2009, 02:21 PM
I think Sherk is pretty close, but he has to remember that Penn was crisp with him because Sherk really only has one tool and that is to take you down and try and out wrestle you and GnP for 5 rounds ... Penn didn't have to worry about taking strikes from his short legs and arms, so he just sat in the pocket and pumelled him for 3 (i am pretty sure it went all three) rounds ... GSP said that he didn't think Penn's striking was as good as it was, and he was thrown for a loop when Penn started connecting .. he adjusted and was able to win the second and third round ... The question is going to be how can GSP adapt from the get go .. we have seen him adapt in all his fights, so if he can escape an explosive start from BJ, he should be able to win .. He has a perfect record if a fight goes past the first round so we shall see if that remains the same after this fight .. i think GSP wins by TKO ref stoppage in the 4th or 5th ..
Don't sell Sherk short on his striking game. He has pretty underrated boxing. Even with the reach difference he poses a decent threat.

Moose
01-26-2009, 02:39 PM
Don't sell Sherk short on his striking game. He has pretty underrated boxing. Even with the reach difference he poses a decent threat.

Amen to that.

rearnakedchoke
01-26-2009, 03:04 PM

are we talking about the same sherk? no way, his strikes on the guard are good and decent in the clinch .. his stand-up is not non-existant, but it barely poses a real threat ...

Champ2be
01-26-2009, 04:43 PM

All three guys have been in the cage w/ Penn and GSP... So they all have a good idea of what to expect.

Champ2be
01-26-2009, 04:45 PM
are we talking about the same sherk? no way, his strikes on the guard are good and decent in the clinch .. his stand-up is not non-existant, but it barely poses a real threat ...

Even Penn said that he was impressed w/ Sherks Boxing in their fight. So that says a lot right there

rearnakedchoke
01-26-2009, 05:13 PM
All three guys have been in the cage w/ Penn and GSP... So they all have a good idea of what to expect.

Which also says a lot about what they think of Penn ... GSP was able to stop all three of them fairly easily (obviously not when he lost to Serra and Hughes) ... but they all think that GSP won't be able to put Penn away ...

Llamafighter
01-26-2009, 05:18 PM

Matt's fought the best and worst BJ's you can imagine, and he's fought GSP throughout his evolution. I believe they all have a good idea, but Matt has the most experience in there with them.

Could be argued that Sherk (vs Penn) and Serra (vs GSP) have fought both of these guys the most recently, so I'd buy that. The Penn that showed up for Sherk is probably more accurate to what we'll see on the 31st. The GSP that fought Serra was the same guy that Hughes fought.

TheConcretekid
01-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Matt's and Sean's discriptions were pretty close to each others and close to what I think the fights going to be like... except (like has been mentioned) Sean's critique on BJs boxing.

Sherk doesnt have the stand up of GSP and I think he views BJs strikes as so pin point accurate because he has little to no head movement.

good post by the by

que
01-26-2009, 08:00 PM
Matt's and Sean's discriptions were pretty close to each others and close to what I think the fights going to be like... except (like has been mentioned) Sean's critique on BJs boxing.

Sherk doesnt have the stand up of GSP and I think he views BJs strikes as so pin point accurate because he has little to no head movement.

good post by the by

i think sherk's boxing is better than GSP's. his only disadvantage is his short reach. but sherk does have much better head movement and upper body movement than GSP though. if you watch GSP he has absolutely zero head and upper body movement when defensive and offensive striking.

Tyburn
01-26-2009, 10:07 PM
I think put all three voices together and you get a quite good picture. I think Serra could be correct about what they both might do, I think Sherks prediction is pretty accurate, although i'd go for TKO and possibly submission with Penn rather then a clean KO...and I think what Hughes says about fighter evolution and Penns ability to go flat half way through a fight is good background to these people coming into the fight.

:w00t:

Josh
01-26-2009, 11:45 PM
I don't like Sherk at all but most people admit that his boxing is prett decent. Look at his fight with Tyson Griffen. If you look at the compustrike he landed more punches than anyone in an MMA fight since they started recording it. Granted that is not exactly imperial evidence but he is pretty good.

Tyburn
01-27-2009, 12:08 AM
I don't like Sherk at all but most people admit that his boxing is prett decent. Look at his fight with Tyson Griffen. If you look at the compustrike he landed more punches than anyone in an MMA fight since they started recording it. Granted that is not exactly imperial evidence but he is pretty good.
Niether Penn nor Sherk are KNOWN for Stand-up because they came from the Ground...BUT both have quite a reasonable level...they need to at their level. But Penn has a far better stand-up then Sherk.

It will also depend on who they are fighting.

Sherk can hold his own, but I have to say it was impressive against Tyson, that impressed because we didnt know he could do that, prior to the match...but Penn can do stand-up with the best of them, and its because he finishes on the ground that people forget he has good stand-up...and also that its KNOWN he has good stand-up IF, you pay attention to his fights wholistically...rather then just the way he finishes

I cant talk as confidently about GSP because I dont know him quite so well, I do know that he can be caught off guard on the feet far more then Penn, but I also know he can fight from anywhere and begin a fight from anywhere. I know he's good on the ground but its a different tactic to Penn...Penn aint a sleeper on the ground like Sherk and GSP...when I mean a sleeper, I dont mean boring, or less tallented, I mean that the primary focus is control and a long way to victory...Penn doesnt look to control on the ground, he looks to finish ASAP.

If GSP takes you down, both he and you can rest, though him more then you, and you only to begin with. If Penn takes you down he isnt doing it to rest, and you wont be able to rest either...one is like being sat on by an elephant...one is like being engulfed by a swarm of bees...if an Elephants sat on you, you might die, but its slow and you might be able to rest...if your being swarmed by a mass of bees...your in for an unpleasntly quick death that wont involve any rest for you or the bee

hahaha did I just call GSP an Elephant and BJ Penn a wasp?

MMeh
01-27-2009, 05:28 AM
I see GSP winning, but I agree that if Penn takes it, it will be early (round 1 or 2). BJ's conditioning has improved, but it may be a bit of a red herring. He's a natural LW, so he has to come in to the fight in good shape to make 155, and he's at a good size for that division. At 170, he's a smaller guy, doesn't have to be as diligent with his cut (if he cuts at all) to make WW, and he's fighting a giant WW in GSP. Having a guy that much bigger lean on you takes it's toll - I think that happened in BJ's fight with GSP the first time and the second time with Hughes. If GSP using his wrestling, he can sap BJ's tank, and BJ either won't have much left late, or he'll be finished.

ERStettin
01-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Interesting comments from these guys. I say BJ takes this within 3 rounds.

Hughes_GOAT
01-27-2009, 07:04 AM
Which also says a lot about what they think of Penn ... GSP was able to stop all three of them fairly easily (obviously not when he lost to Serra and Hughes) ... but they all think that GSP won't be able to put Penn away ...

winning a split decision and going to the hospital for your efforts is hardly "stopping Penn easily."

Hughes_GOAT
01-27-2009, 07:09 AM

BJ has stood in the pocket with Gomi, Pulver twice, GSP, Machida and was never once in any trouble. Sherk is an excellent technical boxer but he has stub arms.

rearnakedchoke
01-27-2009, 12:48 PM
winning a split decision and going to the hospital for your efforts is hardly "stopping Penn easily."

When did I say he stopped Penn easily?

hizo64
01-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Man Matt's analysis was awesome, either way its going to be a GOOOD fight, cant wait to see it! :ninja:

Jason 16
01-27-2009, 07:49 PM
your right he just got screwed by haveing short arms.

Jason 16
01-27-2009, 07:53 PM
I think one thing people are over looking is GSP's kicks. he could tire him out useing thrust kicks,side kicks as he is comeing in and late in the the fight 4 or 5 round when bj is tired a front kick to the solorplex could for the most part end the fight.

Jason 16
01-27-2009, 07:55 PM

what are you talking about did you even watch his last fight? he looked very crisp to me

Jason 16
01-27-2009, 07:58 PM

good post by the by

I would say Sherk is missing the range more than anything that jab of BJ's was Messing him up and there was nothing he could do to get inside for more than a second

Jason 16
01-27-2009, 07:59 PM
i think sherk's boxing is better than GSP's. his only disadvantage is his short reach. but sherk does have much better head movement and upper body movement than GSP though. if you watch GSP he has absolutely zero head and upper body movement when defensive and offensive striking.

QFT hey Whats up Cal

bradwright
01-27-2009, 11:28 PM
GSP will win this fight easily he is much better now then when he and the baby J fought before and BJ is getting a little slower,i think he will stop BJ in the third round with an arm bar.
sorry to make you BJ girlie fans cry like that.

Preach
01-28-2009, 02:19 AM
GSP will win this fight easily he is much better now then when he and the baby J fought before and BJ is getting a little slower,i think he will stop BJ in the third round with an arm bar.
sorry to make you BJ girlie fans cry like that.

HAHAHA first post and already calling people names. I need to write your name down and remember you so on Saturday night when you don't show up on the forums I will understand why TOOL

bradwright
01-28-2009, 02:36 AM
hey preach you really cant be that delusional that you really think Penn has any sort of chance do you?lol,,oh yeah,,i'll be here saturday night ,,but i'm pretty sure you wont be,,lol,,

MattHughesRocks
01-28-2009, 02:40 AM
Hey Brad, I'm the biggest GSP nuthugger on this entire forum by far, but not even I am stupid enough to think GSP is going to have an easy time of it. He WILL win, but he's not walking through Penn.That's for sure.:laugh:

bradwright
01-28-2009, 02:43 AM
oh yeah Preach before i forget,,its not my first post on this site,,hope you research your fight predictions better then you researched this,,

VCURamFan
01-28-2009, 04:39 AM
See, I think Brad may have just pushed me squarely into the BJ camp. I'm so sick and tired of nuthuggers.

MattHughesRocks
01-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Your sick of me? I'm a GSP nuthugger :unsure-1:

See, I think Brad may have just pushed me squarely into the BJ camp. I'm so sick and tired of nuthuggers.

VCURamFan
01-28-2009, 04:58 AM
Your sick of me? I'm a GSP nuthugger :unsure-1:No you're not, Michelle. There's a distinct difference between you & nut-huggers. You're more of a groupie!:tongue0011:

MattHughesRocks
01-28-2009, 05:40 AM
A groupie?! :w00t: No I'm not! I'm a nuthugger! :hissyfit:

No you're not, Michelle. There's a distinct difference between you & nut-huggers. You're more of a groupie!:tongue0011:

VCURamFan
01-28-2009, 05:48 AM
A groupie?! :w00t: No I'm not! I'm a nuthugger! :hissyfit:No, to be a nuthugger you have to have an unjustifiable belief that your fighter is a god. You just think he's pretty!

bradwright
01-28-2009, 11:41 AM
lol,,i'm not a nuthugger or a groupie, actually i can hardly stand the sight of GSP but unlike most on here i dont let my emotions get involved in my fight predictions,,GSP will dominate the baby J and make him look silly and afterward BJ will be able to go home and get back to his vacation with his invisible girl friend,,i just hope he stops crying by then,now if you will excuse me i have to go and throw up,2 many mental pictures of GSP.

MattHughesRocks
01-28-2009, 03:05 PM
GSP....he's more then a pretty face:w00t:

No, to be a nuthugger you have to have an unjustifiable belief that your fighter is a god. You just think he's pretty!

Spiritwalker
01-28-2009, 03:21 PM
lol,,i'm not a nuthugger or a groupie, actually i can hardly stand the sight of GSP but unlike most on here i dont let my emotions get involved in my fight predictions,,GSP will dominate the baby J and make him look silly and afterward BJ will be able to go home and get back to his vacation with his invisible girl friend,,i just hope he stops crying by then,now if you will excuse me i have to go and throw up,2 many mental pictures of GSP.

I have my favorite fighters.. but not much "fanboy" goes into my predictions.. Many people would agree that even if their favorite is fighter.. if they don't think he will win.. they will say so..

Hughes_GOAT
01-29-2009, 07:16 AM
When did I say he stopped Penn easily?

right here:

sasquatch
01-29-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm excited for this fight. Like both fighters, but I think GSP has the advantage. He's not just really good at a lot of stuff, but he also has size, strength and cardio to go with it.
I wouldn't be surprised if BJ gets a tko/ko either though.

Tyburn
01-29-2009, 12:36 PM
I'm excited for this fight. Like both fighters, but I think GSP has the advantage. He's not just really good at a lot of stuff, but he also has size, strength and cardio to go with it.
I wouldn't be surprised if BJ gets a tko/ko either though.
Welcome Back Sas!! :w00t: I think BJ Penn will win for Hawaii :wink:

Preach
01-29-2009, 01:42 PM
hey preach you really cant be that delusional that you really think Penn has any sort of chance do you?lol,,oh yeah,,i'll be here saturday night ,,but i'm pretty sure you wont be,,lol,,

I will be and just because your a Frenchy doesn't mean that you have to be that ignorant to think GSP has a chance

bradwright
01-29-2009, 02:28 PM
I will be and just because your a Frenchy doesn't mean that you have to be that ignorant to think GSP has a chancewho's calling people names now?,,,,oh yeah by the way,,i'm pretty sure i'm not a frenchy,,what ever that is.......

rearnakedchoke
01-29-2009, 02:56 PM
right here:

no, i was talking about sherk (2nd round stoppage), hughes (2nd round sub and stoppage) and serra (2nd round stoppage) .. those are the three i was talking about ...

Preach
01-29-2009, 04:02 PM
who's calling people names now?,,,,oh yeah by the way,,i'm pretty sure i'm not a frenchy,,what ever that is.......

Don't be mad because your a fan of a heartless fighter. Who taps to strikes and armbars instead of giving effort to escape

bradwright
01-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Don't be mad because your a fan of a heartless fighter. Who taps to strikes and armbars instead of giving effort to escape
lol,,and dont you be mad that your a fan of a washed up fighter,,lol,,oh yeah,,whats a frenchy?

Tyburn
01-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Bradwright, Preach, pack it in :angry:

Max
01-29-2009, 04:31 PM
lol,,and dont you be mad that your a fan of a washed up fighter,,lol,,oh yeah,,whats a frenchy?
im confused, are you calling BJ Penn washed up?

bradwright
01-29-2009, 04:35 PM
im confused, are you calling BJ Penn washed up?
sorry,,a little premature,,he wont actually be considered washed up until Sunday.sorry i miss spoke there.

Tyburn
01-29-2009, 04:41 PM
sorry,,a little premature,,he wont actually be considered washed up until Sunday.sorry i miss spoke there.
:rolleyes: neither of them are washed up, and niether will either of them be when one loses this weekend.

Try speaking less smack, and with more knowledge. :laugh:

Max
01-29-2009, 04:44 PM
did you ride one of these to school each morning?
http://lonestartimes.com/images/2007/04/short-bus.jpg

bradwright
01-29-2009, 05:46 PM
lol,,i know you have a hard time trying to understand how i could think this fight might just be the beginning of the end for BJ as a fighter but i think it will destroy him mentally as well as emotionally and he will never be the same after this fight.

County Mike
01-29-2009, 05:54 PM

Ouch! When I saw that picture I thought I was late for the bus and ran smack into my monitor.

Max
01-29-2009, 06:01 PM
lol,,i know you have a hard time trying to understand how i could think this fight might just be the beginning of the end for BJ as a fighter but i think it will destroy him mentally as well as emotionally and he will never be the same after this fight.
i think you underestimate BJ's mental toughness. If anyone will be broken mentally and emotionally in this fight it will be GSP.

Preach
01-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Bradwright, Preach, pack it in :angry:

Dave We are just having some fun little fella

Preach
01-29-2009, 06:15 PM

Paaaallllleeeaaasseee and as far as Frenchy goes ask Miss Jenn

Max
01-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Paaaallllleeeaaasseee and as far as Frenchy goes ask Miss Jenn
i have a real quick question Preach. I thought you hated BJ. DO you like him now or do you just hate GSP more??

VCURamFan
01-29-2009, 06:31 PM
Ouch! When I saw that picture I thought I was late for the bus and ran smack into my monitor.Hahahahahaha

maxumII
01-29-2009, 08:26 PM

You're not much of a GSP fan if you can't figure that one out.:doh:

bradwright
01-29-2009, 08:31 PM
You're not much of a GSP fan if you can't figure that one out.:doh:
what are you trying to say here,,oh i get it,,your saying GSP is this frenchy thing you guys seem to be talking about,,well i'm not sure but i will ask him for you,,

maxumII
01-29-2009, 08:40 PM
what are you trying to say here,,oh i get it,,your saying GSP is this frenchy thing you guys seem to be talking about,,well i'm not sure but i will ask him for you,,

I assume frenchy comes from him being french-canadian. Not to hard to figure out, but go ahead and ask him to be sure.:wink:

bradwright
01-29-2009, 08:50 PM
I assume frenchy comes from him being french-canadian. Not to hard to figure out, but go ahead and ask him to be sure.:wink:
oh thank you very much for that,,you seem to be much much smarter than I and i will look for you in the future when i'm having trouble with this sort of thing,,thank you again,,i'm humbled in your presence,,,,your still here aren't you?,,,hello,i'm sure your here.

maxumII
01-29-2009, 08:55 PM
oh thank you very much for that,,you seem to be much much smarter than I and i will look for you in the future when i'm having trouble with this sort of thing,,thank you again,,i'm humbled in your presence,,,,your still here aren't you?,,,hello,i'm sure your here.

A simple "I'm an idiot" would suffice.

Preach
01-29-2009, 09:56 PM
i have a real quick question Preach. I thought you hated BJ. DO you like him now or do you just hate GSP more??

No I never hated BJ I did however like jacking with you and Cali back in the day. I must admit though as of late I am becoming more and more of a BJ fan. He has impressed me in his last couple of fights. Really the only thing I didn't like about BJ was that he had so much talent and couldn't seem to get it all together. But he has now and might I add a determined and trained BJ is dangerous for anyone I mean anyone

Tyburn
01-29-2009, 11:25 PM
Dave We are just having some fun little fella
:ashamed: I wish I were a "little fella" but I havent lost that much weight yet :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Preach
01-30-2009, 12:02 AM
:ashamed: I wish I were a "little fella" but I havent lost that much weight yet :unsure-1:

:laugh:

Hahaha Dave you are crazy

Tyburn
01-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Hahaha Dave you are crazy
:laugh: that I cant quarrel with :blink:

Hughes_GOAT
01-30-2009, 03:47 AM
no, i was talking about sherk (2nd round stoppage), hughes (2nd round sub and stoppage) and serra (2nd round stoppage) .. those are the three i was talking about ...

so you don't think GSP will stop BJ easily?