PDA

View Full Version : Texas Sheriff

rockdawg21
04-05-2009, 02:12 PM
A man seeking to join a south Texas Sheriff's Department is being interviewed.

The Sergeant doing the interview says: 'Your qualifications all look good, but there is an attitude suitability test that you must take before you can be accepted.'

Then, sliding a service pistol across the desk, he says: 'Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit.'

'Why the rabbit?'

'Great attitude,' says the Sergeant. 'When can you start?'

:rotfl:

Spiritwalker
04-05-2009, 03:23 PM

The Sergeant doing the interview says: 'Your qualifications all look good, but there is an attitude suitability test that you must take before you can be accepted.'

Then, sliding a service pistol across the desk, he says: 'Take this pistol and go out and shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists, and a rabbit.'

'Why the rabbit?'

:rotfl:

Works for me.:punch:

County Mike
04-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Nice!

Josh
04-05-2009, 04:47 PM
That's a great one.:laugh:

VCURamFan
04-06-2009, 12:02 AM

'Why the rabbit?'

:rotfl:I like this guy!

rearnakedchoke
04-06-2009, 12:20 AM
But rabbit tastes good

Hughes_GOAT
04-06-2009, 02:00 AM
shoot six illegal aliens, six meth dealers, six Muslim extremists,

aren't they the same thing?

Crisco
04-06-2009, 04:23 PM
aren't they the same thing?

Nope because then only 6 get shot. We like to seperate them so we can get rid of more of them

Miss Foxy
04-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Im getting offended why would anyone want to kill my kin folks? Damn racists messing with the Mexicans and Arabs!! lol... Just kidding guys I had to make you laugh, but I know some sensitive person is gonna try to go toe 2 toe with me and believe me im in :punch: the mood for a good battle!!

Crisco
04-06-2009, 04:56 PM
Im getting offended why would anyone want to kill my kin folks? Damn racists messing with the Mexicans and Arabs!! lol... Just kidding guys I had to make you laugh, but I know some sensitive person is gonna try to go toe 2 toe with me and believe me im in :punch: the mood for a good battle!!

Said illegals never mentioned Mexicans

You my dear are a racist!

Miss Foxy
04-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Said illegals never mentioned Mexicans

You my dear are a racist! Assumptions I guess.. :laugh:

Crisco
04-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Assumptions I guess.. :laugh:

Hence why you are a racist! :tongue0011:

Uncle Pedro's pfft

rockdawg21
04-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Melissa, if they're crossing into Texas, they could also be Peruvian, Venezuelan, Colombian, etc. Possibly, Iranian, Saudi Arabian, etc.

Personally, I think the U.S. border, in particular, the southern border, should be just like the 48th Parallel (the line that separates North & South Korea) - 2 miles of electrical barbed fence, and mines. :laugh:

Miss Foxy
04-06-2009, 05:14 PM
Melissa, if they're crossing into Texas, they could also be Peruvian, Venezuelan, Colombian, etc. Possibly, Iranian, Saudi Arabian, etc.

Personally, I think the U.S. border, in particular, the southern border, should be just like the 48th Parallel (the line that separates North & South Korea) - 2 miles of electrical barbed fence, and mines. :laugh:
:) Im kidding!!!

rockdawg21
04-06-2009, 05:17 PM
:) Im kidding!!!
Yeah, I know, but I wasn't, lol

Miss Foxy
04-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I know, but I wasn't, lol
Good to know! And I agree with your second statement...

Crisco
04-06-2009, 05:21 PM
electricity costs money... Just station some volunteers at intervals with scoped rifles.