PDA

View Full Version : Ringside, again

lyndsey823
04-03-2009, 05:51 AM
lol. all i have to say is thank goodness WEC ticket prices aren't as high as UFC, otherwise i would never have the chance to sit ringside. we sat ringside at the Pulver-Faber fight last year, and i managed to get ringside again for the Brown-Faber fight, practically the same seats. really looking forward to it, the fights last year were a blast. there really isn't a bad seat in Arco Arena, and that place gets crazy. i'll have to take lots of pics like i did last year, even though i never got around to posting them!!! haha.

Llamafighter
04-03-2009, 11:53 AM
That is awesome Lindsay, good for you!

County Mike
04-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Bragger.

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 03:54 PM
I think I hate you about as much as anyone can hate a friend from an online forum whom they've never met.

OK, so maybe that's not really a lot, but at the very least I envy you!

lyndsey823
04-03-2009, 10:59 PM
I think I hate you about as much as anyone can hate a friend from an online forum whom they've never met.

OK, so maybe that's not really a lot, but at the very least I envy you!

haha, you know you like me!!

trust me, if WEC prices were as high as all the others, we would be sitting in the nosebleed section! i only splurge once or twice a year on a big purchase, and this is one!! i have to thank all the on-call and overtime pay for this one! and all the people who had emergency surgeries, lol, they are paying my way!

Black Mamba
04-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Oh that is awesome to hear Lyndsey! :cool: I will be looking forward to the pictures too.

Floor seats for the UFC you would have to give up your first born and a kidney. The prices are freakin crazy. :blink:

lyndsey823
04-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Oh that is awesome to hear Lyndsey! :cool: I will be looking forward to the pictures too.

Floor seats for the UFC you would have to give up your first born and a kidney. The prices are freakin crazy. :blink:

haha, so true! i really couldn't bring myself to ever pay that much for tickets, to anything!!