PDA

View Full Version : LMAO English Trials (spoilers********)

Tyburn
04-02-2009, 12:35 PM
:laugh:

So ive just read the write up...and am I right in thinking all the main English Fighters didnt even get entry into the house

Gary Kelly? Che Mills??? :blink:

County Mike
04-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Correct. They got whooped!

Tyburn
04-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Correct. They got whooped!
:unsure-1: then lets hope TUF can create a few Gems shall we...the two big names are gone...I suppose there is pearson isnt there...I've heard of him...so perhaps he will win :mellow:

WHY is it WE have to wait until the weekend to see the show :angry:

VCURamFan
04-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Sorry, Dave. The UK's only hopes of winning are gone already. Be ready for a disappointing season!!

USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!

County Mike
04-02-2009, 06:54 PM

Because America Rules! Suck It Brits!

:tongue0011:

Tyburn
04-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Because America Rules! Suck It Brits!

Pride comes before a Fall :ninja:

We'll have the last laugh :happydancing:

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 12:39 AM
Pride comes before a Fall :ninja:

We'll have the last laugh :happydancing:Well, I hear when yuo hit rock bottom it's either that or cry, so I'm glad you're preparing well.:tongue0011:

GnP
04-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Sorry, Dave. The UK's only hopes of winning are gone already. Be ready for a disappointing season!!

USA, USA, USA, USA!!!!

The yanks were fainting all over the bloddy trails when trying to cut by the look of next weeks episode. Would be suprised if you can get enough guys to make weight to fight :)

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Well, I hear when yuo hit rock bottom it's either that or cry, so I'm glad you're preparing well.:tongue0011:
dont worry...when you least expect it...I'll burst into tears...:cry:

You might win the war...but you'll feel the guilt of robbing me of my happiness :laugh:

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 01:46 AM
The yanks were fainting all over the bloddy trails when trying to cut by the look of next weeks episode. Would be suprised if you can get enough guys to make weight to fight :)Kinda funny, but I seem to remember a guy fainting before the weight-cuts even began last season. Who was that again? O right, Phillipe Nover, the Finalist.

I'm not stressing about that.

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 01:46 AM
dont worry...when you least expect it...I'll burst into tears...:cry:

You might win the war...but you'll feel the guilt of robbing me of my happiness :laugh:Hate to break it to you, Dave, but no: I won't!:laugh:

warriorlion
04-03-2009, 09:51 AM
two of the main fighters gone are you nuts???

Andre Winner is one of the best fighters in the house, I call him winning the LW contest now!!!!!

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 01:10 PM
Kinda funny, but I seem to remember a guy fainting before the weight-cuts even began last season. Who was that again? O right, Phillipe Nover, the Finalist.

Wasnt he the "next anderson silva" that got smushed by Efrain...the HUGE underdog :huh:

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
Hate to break it to you, Dave, but no: I won't!:laugh:
:angry: yes you will :rolleyes:

besides....I dont cry until the fat lady stops singing :ninja: :laugh:

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 01:11 PM
two of the main fighters gone are you nuts???

Andre Winner is one of the best fighters in the house, I call him winning the LW contest now!!!!!
:ninja: is he your friend :huh:

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Wasnt he the "next anderson silva" that got smushed by Efrain...the HUGE underdog :huh:

:tongue0011:Yeah, but here's the difference: they were both Americans! Looks like after this, the score will be 14-1.:wink:

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Yeah, but here's the difference: they were both Americans! Looks like after this, the score will be 14-1.:wink:
I know at least one of the Brits who has a myspace with an American place of residence.

A fraud...or a finalist :ninja:

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 07:37 PM
I know at least one of the Brits who has a myspace with an American place of residence.

A fraud...or a finalist :ninja:

:laugh:Yeah, he mentions that on the show. Said he moved to California but still thinks of himself as a Brit. Wrong move, buster!:laugh:

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah, he mentions that on the show. Said he moved to California but still thinks of himself as a Brit. Wrong move, buster!:laugh:
:huh: ohh...well...admit it. t'was an ingenious guess...even if wrong :laugh:

County Mike
04-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Yeah, he mentions that on the show. Said he moved to California but still thinks of himself as a Brit. Wrong move, buster!:laugh:

It was the right move. He wouldn't have made it on the American team.

VCURamFan
04-03-2009, 07:53 PM
It was the right move. He wouldn't have made it on the American team.Hahaha, that's actually what I was thinking when he mentioned it. "What, you didn't make the US tryouts so you flew home real quick?":laugh:

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Hahaha, that's actually what I was thinking when he mentioned it. "What, you didn't make the US tryouts so you flew home real quick?":laugh:
:rolleyes: he was probably washing his hair the day of the U.S tryouts...and probably was on Holiday in England...and just decided to go along.

:w00t:

warriorlion
04-04-2009, 09:33 AM
I know Andre Winner yeah, seen him fight a number of time, and my brother in law has trained with him, hes a great fighter. Trains with Jimmy Wallhead out of the Rough house gym in Nottingham. under Jason Leverton.

GnP
04-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Kinda funny, but I seem to remember a guy fainting before the weight-cuts even began last season. Who was that again? O right, Phillipe Nover, the Finalist.

Kinda funny I seem to remember him being the hot favourite and still getting smashed. Also let us not forget when Brits have entered this before they win the entire thing. :) So far we have entered one Tuf and won it good record in my eyes :)

VCURamFan
04-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Kinda funny I seem to remember him being the hot favourite and still getting smashed. Also let us not forget when Brits have entered this before they win the entire thing. :) So far we have entered one Tuf and won it good record in my eyes :)Yeah, well, one of them one it! The other one was a complete "numptie", to use Dave's word, not to mention the fact that Bisping lucked out by not having to face Hamill until he was back in Britain. The US will smash the UK, then Hendo will grind Bisping into the mat, & all will be right with the world!:laugh:

VCURamFan
04-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Here's a behind the scene's video of the fights. Dave, I think you'll especially like the last 30sec or so when they're talking to Bisping's blonde buddy.
http://www.spike.com/video/exclusive/3142698

atomdanger
04-05-2009, 04:29 AM
:unsure-1: then lets hope TUF can create a few Gems shall we...the two big names are gone...I suppose there is pearson isnt there...I've heard of him...so perhaps he will win :mellow:

It happens, a name doesn't always mean you perform.
Look at Joe Duarte (spelling?) he had ALL kinds of hype around him last season,
and Nover walked through him and into the house during the trials.

GnP
04-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Yeah, well, one of them one it! The other one was a complete "numptie", to use Dave's word, not to mention the fact that Bisping lucked out by not having to face Hamill until he was back in Britain. The US will smash the UK, then Hendo will grind Bisping into the mat, & all will be right with the world!:laugh:

Haha we shall see. The numptie did step up when all the yanks were too busy bottling it though :)

Speaking of Ross he tried out again for this season

Tyburn
04-05-2009, 12:40 PM
& all will be right with the world!:laugh:
Thats what the French Leaders said, right before the Revolution.
Its time to bring out Madame Guilotine I think :happydancing:

Tyburn
04-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Look at Joe Duarte (spelling?) he had ALL kinds of hype around him last season,
and Nover walked through him and into the house during the trials.
:cry: yes, that was so sad :sad:

VCURamFan
04-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Thats what the French Leaders said, right before the Revolution.
Its time to bring out Madame Guilotine I think :happydancing:Hey, whoa whoa whoa, let's not bring the French into this! I don't think even Brian or Sender or any of the other Canadians would even wanna claim those limp-wrists!

Tyburn
04-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Hey, whoa whoa whoa, let's not bring the French into this! I don't think even Brian or Sender or any of the other Canadians would even wanna claim those limp-wrists!
now you would think that someone such as yourself would have more respect for the country that saved your ass from the British first time round :ninja:

pity they wont be able to do it this time :tongue0011:

...that is...if you can get your guy to stop fainting, cut weight to qualify...and not kill himself falling from a tredmill

yeah...I seen the trailor :laugh: :laugh:

:happydancing:

VCURamFan
04-06-2009, 01:46 AM
now you would think that someone such as yourself would have more respect for the country that saved your ass from the British first time round :ninja:

pity they wont be able to do it this time :tongue0011:

...that is...if you can get your guy to stop fainting, cut weight to qualify...and not kill himself falling from a tredmill

yeah...I seen the trailor :laugh: :laugh:

:happydancing:I've never had respect for the French. In my opinion, the ten best things to come out of France are Champagne, the Germany Army twice & Lance Armstrong 7 times.

Tyburn
04-06-2009, 01:47 AM
the Germany Army twice .
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: