PDA

View Full Version : Junie Browning

rockdawg21
04-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.

Jason 16
04-01-2009, 12:34 AM
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.

UMmm OK........

Maldonado136
04-01-2009, 01:16 AM
i dont get why people keep saying junie has no skills. if i recall correctly i believe he did really well in his last fight. I know beating kaplan isnt really something to brag about but still i think people say he sucks only because they dont like him. and ts junie is probably not afraid to fight you either :wink:

rockdawg21
04-01-2009, 01:21 AM
LOL, yeah, Kaplan's no big deal. I'll be honest, I don't like the guy, but that doesn't really blind me. He just seems like your average fighter IMO but because of his persona on the show, the UFC decided to give him a contract as well. Maybe once his cardio is up to par and now that he claims to be serious about training, he'll surprise some people. I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.

Max
04-01-2009, 01:53 AM
LOL, yeah, Kaplan's no big deal. I'll be honest, I don't like the guy, but that doesn't really blind me. He just seems like your average fighter IMO but because of his persona on the show, the UFC decided to give him a contract as well. Maybe once his cardio is up to par and now that he claims to be serious about training, he'll surprise some people. I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.
to tell you the truth I think both Kaplan and Junie would crush you.

Jason 16
04-01-2009, 02:58 AM
yea an average mma fighter is a hell of a lot better than an average person at fighting and you have said your an average person so........

rockdawg21
04-01-2009, 03:03 AM
Anyways, I don't like him. He was too much of an ass on the show to be in the UFC, but sometimes, that seems to be what Dana wants on the show, hence, the free alcohol in the house.

Preach
04-01-2009, 03:24 AM
so this whole thread is for nothing less than to bash a fighter.. Keyboard killa

rockdawg21
04-01-2009, 03:29 AM
so this whole thread is for nothing less than to bash a fighter.. Keyboard killa
I'm sorry :sad:

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like him. :laugh:

Fine, nuke the thread. :mad0233:

bradwright
04-01-2009, 03:34 AM
Anyways, I don't like him. He was too much of an ass on the show to be in the UFC, but sometimes, that seems to be what Dana wants on the show, hence, the free alcohol in the house.
your right,it seems that is excactly what Dana is looking for,some one to make an asss of themselves to boost ratings,
and yet in the same breath he says he wants the UFC to be portrayed as a legit sport where the fighters show some class and are respectful out side the octagon,
well,i'm not sure how many more times i can watch some of these guys wreck
the house that they live in when they are on the show,
if the UFC needs this kind of thing to boost ratings then it will be a very long time before MMA is accepted as a mainstream sport in the eyes of the majority.

just a thought.

que
04-01-2009, 04:10 AM
he will get KO'd or submitted. guaranteed.

Vizion
04-01-2009, 04:49 AM
Junie will be submitted...from what I have seen he doesn't have the skills to fight or the mental fortitude to beat almost anyone in the UFC lightweight division.

WAR COLE MILLER :punch:

KENTUCKYREDBONE
04-03-2009, 02:20 AM
I think Junie has some talent but I don't like the way he acted on the show! If he stays sober and Trains right someday he may go places. Hopefully he'll behave in a decent manner.

Vizion
04-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Tho Cole Miller tapped Junie, I thought Junie had some good takedowns. However, I don't think he's ready for the UFC.

Straight Right
04-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Tho Cole Miller tapped Junie, I thought Junie had some good takedowns. However, I don't think he's ready for the UFC.

I agree, I think the phrase is "not ready for primetime" I don't think he is a horrible fighter but I don't think he has earned a spot on the main stage yet either. Truly, how many guys in the lightweight division deserve a shot before Junie? And there are a ton of WEC lightweights that should get a big-boy UFC contract before a loud-mouth, alcohol-challenged, punk like Brownie.

Bradwright, I agree, Dana says he wants mainstream acceptance but then showcases a guy on Ultimate Fight Night that needs alcohol counseling and anger-management classes, and should have been kicked off TUF 2 or 3 times, what kind of message does that really send? I understand the drama and want for ratings on TUF but when it comes to PPV and Fight Night shows, and as satisfying as it was to watch Cole tap him inside of 2 minutes, personally I want to see better, deserving fighters, than guys like Junie.

Tyburn
04-03-2009, 11:49 PM
"Whose over-rated now" :laugh:

rearnakedchoke
04-04-2009, 12:08 AM
my money is on rockdawg .... junie is a punk ... i would fight him at a catch weight and crush him ...

TexasRN
04-04-2009, 12:48 AM

I'm not afraid to fight him either. I can't stand him and would love to choke him so hard he has those tiny bloody pinpoint spots in his eyes.

~Amy

Tyburn
04-04-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm not afraid to fight him either. I can't stand him and would love to choke him so hard he has those tiny bloody pinpoint spots in his eyes.

~Amy
:laugh: But I thought thats what you do to someone you love :ashamed:

:laugh:

rockdawg21
04-05-2009, 02:13 AM
Finally saw the fight today. Apparently, Cole Miller feels the same as me about Junie. It takes more than a big mouth to win fights in the UFC.

TexasRN
04-05-2009, 02:17 AM
:laugh: But I thought thats what you do to someone you love :ashamed:

:laugh:

only if they're really, really good :wub:

~Amy

Tyburn
04-05-2009, 12:34 PM
only if they're really, really good :wub:

~Amy
:laugh: indeed :happy:

Spiritwalker
04-05-2009, 04:25 PM
I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.

werd!!!

Speak the truth...

Junie is a tool.. with average to less than average skills from what I have seen.