PDA

View Full Version : Duck Dynasty and A&E

rearnakedchoke
12-30-2013, 06:53 PM
saw that there was talk of starting a thread .. so i'll start ...

i think A&E did a good job in doing enough to make it look like they were doing something, when in fact, all they were doing was creating more buzz for the show to get more viewers .. i like the show, i don't think many people are going to boycott it, haven't heard anything around sponsors tho ...

Neezar
12-30-2013, 07:22 PM
I thought it was ironic that they suspended him from the show and then played marathons of Duck Dynasty for days and days and days.

:laugh:

He's back in now though. But A & E promises to show ads about tolerance.

Where are the ads for tolerance of people and their religious beliefs? If gays want to be accepted for who they are and what they believe then why not start by being a good example?

rearnakedchoke
12-30-2013, 07:24 PM
I thought it was ironic that they suspended him from the show and then played marathons of Duck Dynasty for days and days and days.

:laugh:

He's back in now though. But A & E promises to show ads about tolerance.

Where are the ads for tolerance of people and their religious beliefs? If gays want to be accepted for who they are and what they believe then why not start by being a good example?

i agree .. he has the freedom to speak his religious beliefs ... A&E just worried about $$, but they can't do anything that would jeopardize their number one show ...

Chuck
01-02-2014, 02:08 AM
From my Facebook page:

Unofficial A&E statement regarding Phil Robertson

"We intentionally allowed an interview with Phil that contained coarse language to be published so we could drum up free publicity. It worked. Thank you for playing our little game. Now that we have all of your attention we will definitely let Phil be part of the filming. What do you think we are stupid? We make TONS of cash off that guy. Don't worry, we'll air a few PSA's on "tolerance" to pacify the Pink minority but trust us, he was never going anywhere. See you in the Spring!"

Sincerely A&E executives.

flo
01-02-2014, 06:16 AM
From my Facebook page:

"We intentionally allowed an interview with Phil that contained coarse language to be published so we could drum up free publicity. It worked. Thank you for playing our little game. Now that we have all of your attention we will definitely let Phil be part of the filming. What do you think we are stupid? We make TONS of cash off that guy. Don't worry, we'll air a few PSA's on "tolerance" to pacify the Pink minority but trust us, he was never going anywhere. See you in the Spring!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Right on the money, Chuck.

Neezar
01-02-2014, 03:06 PM
Does anyone on here think A & E was right in suspending him?

It just irritated me that they were running marathons of Duck Dynasty after that. lol. Swing one way or the other, you know.

And for the record, I don't believe that Phil's comments were appropriate for a public interview.

VCURamFan
01-02-2014, 03:29 PM
From my Facebook page:

:happy0198:

Chuck
01-03-2014, 12:15 AM

It just irritated me that they were running marathons of Duck Dynasty after that. lol. Swing one way or the other, you know.

And for the record, I don't believe that Phil's comments were appropriate for a public interview.

Why?

Neezar
01-06-2014, 03:46 PM

Why?

Well, I think it is great that he has strong ideals about what is right and wrong in the eyes of the Lord. And I think he has every right to express that. However, he also condemns them and says that they won't go to heaven. I believe that is exclusively up to God and we were warned against judging/condemning others. So in that I believe he was showing unchristian like behavior.

Chuck
01-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Well, I think it is great that he has strong ideals about what is right and wrong in the eyes of the Lord. And I think he has every right to express that. However, he also condemns them and says that they won't go to heaven. I believe that is exclusively up to God and we were warned against judging/condemning others. So in that I believe he was showing unchristian like behavior.

Gotcha. We see this one differently but that's cool. Always room for differing opinions on this forum that's for sure. LOL :)

Neezar
01-07-2014, 01:07 AM
Gotcha. We see this one differently but that's cool. Always room for differing opinions on this forum that's for sure. LOL :)

What do you see differently? Do you think it is okay for us to say who is going to heaven and who won't?

TENNESSEAN
01-07-2014, 03:19 AM
http://youtu.be/eyL1xha_1aU
The world could use more of this guy. I don't think he was condemning anyone. How do you spread Gods word and save people without telling them they aren't living according to his word?

Neezar
01-07-2014, 12:17 PM
http://youtu.be/eyL1xha_1aU
The world could use more of this guy. I don't think he was condemning anyone. How do you spread Gods word and save people without telling them they aren't living according to his word?

The Duck Dynasty guy stated that they would not go to heaven.

NateR
01-07-2014, 03:34 PM
What do you see differently? Do you think it is okay for us to say who is going to heaven and who won't?

Paul did it, the Apostle John did it, the Old Testament prophets did it; but most importantly, Jesus said who would go to heaven and who would go to hell. Since Jesus is the example we follow as Christians, then there is nothing wrong with proclaiming the truth of what the Bible says on this subject.

It's not about homosexuals specifically not going to heaven, it's about unrepentant sinners who refuse to recognize their need for salvation. Those are the people who are going to hell and there is nothing wrong with telling them that.

As long as we keep our personal opinions out of it and stick with Scripture, then it's not judging or condemning those people, because they are already condemned and headed for judgment. We're just warning them of what's coming for them.

Bonnie
01-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Here's the full GQ article if anyone wants to read it. I saw nothing "vile or hateful" in what Phil said.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson#ixzz2nrsRMnhy

The Duck Dynasty guy stated that they would not go to heaven.

Neezy, below is the section of the article where Phil is answering the question he is asked by the writer, "What, in your mind, is sinful?", and then he paraphrases from 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, what Paul is stating to the Corinthian Christians:

1 Cor 6:9-10:

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

From the article:

What, in your mind, is sinful?

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” he says. Then he paraphrases Corinthians: “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

As far as Phil is concerned, he was literally born again. Old Phil—the guy with the booze and the pills—died a long time ago, and New Phil sees no need to apologize for him: “We never, ever judge someone on who’s going to heaven, hell. That’s the Almighty’s job. We just love ’em, give ’em the good news about Jesus—whether they’re homosexuals, drunks, terrorists. We let God sort ’em out later, you see what I’m saying?”

Tyburn
01-07-2014, 08:49 PM
they are already condemned and headed for judgment. We're just warning them of what's coming for them.

Thankfully YOUR condemned and heading for judgement also :)

You see, as per usual...what you all forget is that GOD just sees Sin and Perfection. GOD makes no distinguishment between a homosexual and a liar, or someone who is deceitful.

Do you still tell lies Nathan? After being saved...do you still dable in conceit? Is that not a life style of sin Nathan?

What is YOUR Sin Nathan? Do you brush things under the carpet? Do you care more about your reputation and those of your associates then you do about expressing the truth?

Face the truth if you are actually brave enough, and condemn yourself like you know you should. Only then will you see that you also need saving. Yes...far from being immune...you are standing shoulder to shoulder with all those rampent homosexuals.

Its a Good job that Christ died in my place, because heaven knows, that is the only way I get to heaven. Jesus knows what I have done to deserve death. "born in sin, come on in"

I think you should watch this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGyy0Z8AmOs

NateR
01-07-2014, 09:14 PM

You see, as per usual...what you all forget is that GOD just sees Sin and Perfection. GOD makes no distinguishment between a homosexual and a liar, or someone who is deceitful.

Do you still tell lies Nathan? After being saved...do you still dable in conceit? Is that not a life style of sin Nathan?

What is YOUR Sin Nathan? Do you brush things under the carpet? Do you care more about your reputation and those of your associates then you do about expressing the truth?

Face the truth if you are actually brave enough, and condemn yourself like you know you should. Only then will you see that you also need saving. Yes...far from being immune...you are standing shoulder to shoulder with all those rampent homosexuals.

Its a Good job that Christ died in my place, because heaven knows, that is the only way I get to heaven. Jesus knows what I have done to deserve death. "born in sin, come on in"

Actually, as a born-again believer in Jesus Christ, I'm not. Christ has already paid the price of my sins for me and saved me from the condemnation that I totally deserve. I've never claimed to be sinless under any circumstances; so the entirety of your posts is absolute nonsense.

But it's nice to know that you are not above passing judgment on others when you don't have all the facts, based solely on your own faulty assumptions. So, pot meet kettle, I guess.

I'm not afraid to be attacked for proclaiming the truth of the Bible. If that truth makes you feel bad about yourself, then obviously that's exactly how you should be feeling right now.

TENNESSEAN
01-08-2014, 01:51 AM

Dave no one is condemning anyone. Nate and Phil was making the same point. Nates a sinner Phil's a sinner I am we all are. Your sins are no worse than mine, nates or Phil's. We're all the same, but here's tha good news! We can all be forgiven. It's the same for everyone no matter what you've done.

Neezar
01-08-2014, 04:28 AM
Here's the full GQ article if anyone wants to read it. I saw nothing "vile or hateful" in what Phil said.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/television/201401/duck-dynasty-phil-robertson#ixzz2nrsRMnhy

Neezy, below is the section of the article where Phil is answering the question he is asked by the writer, "What, in your mind, is sinful?", and then he paraphrases from 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, what Paul is stating to the Corinthian Christians:

From the article:

Thanks for posting that, Bonnie. I don't see any problem with quoting the bible. :)

Neezar
01-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Paul did it, the Apostle John did it, the Old Testament prophets did it; but most importantly, Jesus said who would go to heaven and who would go to hell. Since Jesus is the example we follow as Christians, then there is nothing wrong with proclaiming the truth of what the Bible says on this subject.

Does the bible not tell us not to judge others?

adamt
01-08-2014, 04:31 AM
I can't stand the complete hypocritical stance on judging.

First off, everyone want's to be judged. They just want to only be judged as good. Think about it, when's the last time you heard someone famous say don't judge me. What people really mean to say is 'don't tell me I am wrong", what sodomites mean to say is, don't judge us as wrong, judge us as right, but that is still judging. In fact they are asking you to judge them.....as right. Our entire life is one constant judgment. If some creepy old man showed up acting weird and offered to babysit for you, I would hope you would judge him. Judging is what keeps people safe. If it weren't for judging, there would be no such things as celebrities. Hollywood is based on people who succeeded based on the judgment of millions of people. How can they begin to ask people not to judge.

Secondly, if you read matthew chapter 7 where it says the famous, don't judge lest ye be judged quote, well if you read it a little bit further, Jesus goes on to command us to judge. To be aware of false prophets, but to judge them by their fruits. How can you be aware of false prophets if you don't judge.

Thirdly, seriously, would you want to be judged by me, or do you want to be judged by God? If I tell you sinners go to hell, it's not so bad, but when you hear God tell you sinners go to hell, then it's too late for you. I am not the one who sets universal standards of morality, God is. When people try to say, Hey, I decided I am going to change the rules of morality, they are out of line. They don't get to decide what is good and evil.

Neezar
01-08-2014, 04:32 AM
"'Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.' " (Matthew 7:6, NKJV throughout)

If we take that pearl (of wisdom) and cast it (meaning to throw it away without caring where it falls) before "dogs" (a metaphor for someone with an impure or impudent mind) or "swine" (something or someone who is unclean), Jesus warns us that they might "tear you into pieces" (they might distort what we are saying and might even attack us.)

God tells us in the book of Proverbs (http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/book-of-proverbs-overview.html) that there are times when we should be silent and times when we should respond directly to others (especially about God's truth). Jesus sometimes answered the questions and accusations thrown his way by the religious leaders of his day (e.g. Matthew 12:1-8) and sometimes refused to respond to their inquiries (e.g. Matthew 21:23-27). Proverbs states:
"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him.
"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes." (Proverbs 26:4-5)
We must discern the reason for any questions according to the person who is doing the asking and answer within that context.

We should not cast our pearls of Godly wisdom before one who is a militant, ready to fight, unbeliever lest they turn on us and insult us or do us harm.

http://www.biblestudy.org/question/what-does-casting-pearls-before-swine-mean.html

For Phil, I think this may have been a better time to remain silent. :laugh:

Neezar
01-08-2014, 04:54 AM

First off, everyone want's to be judged. They just want to only be judged as good. Think about it, when's the last time you heard someone famous say don't judge me. What people really mean to say is 'don't tell me I am wrong", what sodomites mean to say is, don't judge us as wrong, judge us as right, but that is still judging. In fact they are asking you to judge them.....as right. Our entire life is one constant judgment. If some creepy old man showed up acting weird and offered to babysit for you, I would hope you would judge him. Judging is what keeps people safe. If it weren't for judging, there would be no such things as celebrities. Hollywood is based on people who succeeded based on the judgment of millions of people. How can they begin to ask people not to judge.

Secondly, if you read matthew chapter 7 where it says the famous, don't judge lest ye be judged quote, well if you read it a little bit further, Jesus goes on to command us to judge. To be aware of false prophets, but to judge them by their fruits. How can you be aware of false prophets if you don't judge.

Thirdly, seriously, would you want to be judged by me, or do you want to be judged by God? If I tell you sinners go to hell, it's not so bad, but when you hear God tell you sinners go to hell, then it's too late for you. I am not the one who sets universal standards of morality, God is. When people try to say, Hey, I decided I am going to change the rules of morality, they are out of line. They don't get to decide what is good and evil.

Judging whether someone is safe to stay with your children is not even close to the same thing as trying to judge whether or not someone is going to Heaven. :rolleyes:

Neezar
01-08-2014, 04:55 AM

It's not about homosexuals specifically not going to heaven, it's about unrepentant sinners who refuse to recognize their need for salvation. Those are the people who are going to hell and there is nothing wrong with telling them that.

As long as we keep our personal opinions out of it and stick with Scripture, then it's not judging or condemning those people, because they are already condemned and headed for judgment. We're just warning them of what's coming for them.

They condemned certain sins. Did Jesus actually condemn anyone while he was here? :unsure-1: Or did he condemn certain sins?

Bonnie
01-08-2014, 04:58 AM

:happy0159::happy0159::happy0159: or as Phil would say, "Happy, happy, happy!" :laugh:

NateR
01-08-2014, 06:31 AM
Does the bible not tell us not to judge others?

We are warned against hypocritical judging, yes. However, the Bible gives too much guidance on the proper discernment between good and evil to ever claim that judgment is unbiblical. What we should say is, "This what the Bible says…" That's simply proclaiming the truth and allowing GOD to do the judging.

If we stick to what the Bible says, without injecting our own opinions or agendas, then we are not judging anyone. GOD's Word is judging (and convicting) that person and they're likely not going to be happy about it. So the natural human response in this situation is to shoot the messenger, which is why Christians are so often blamed for what is actually the work of the Holy Spirit.

As far as saying that certain people can't be saved, it really just comes down to an attitude of repentance. A true follower of Christ will acknowledge that he/she is a sinner who is hopelessly corrupted and needs GOD to save them. However, someone who refuses to recognize their corruption and actually flaunts their sin as something good, then it is nearly impossible for that person to reach the true attitude of repentance necessary to be forgiven by GOD. That's not to say that they will never reach it, though.

Immorality creates a reprobate mind, which is a mind that no longer functions. Sexual sin destroys the mind and makes it nearly impossible for people to distinguish between good and evil. Only GOD can reverse the damage done to our minds by immorality, but we first need to recognize the immorality as wrong and stop fighting His attempts to heal us.

For example, let's say that you're a doctor and I'm one of your patients. I show up in your office one day with oozing sores all over my body that aren't healing and seem to be spreading everywhere and I'm leaking pus on everything I touch. While diagnosing me, you discover that I routinely bathe in raw sewage. You tell me that it's the constant exposure to human feces that is likely causing the infections and I respond with, "Don't judge me! You have no right to tell me what to do with my life!" Now, how stupid would someone have to be to respond to a doctor like that in that situation? Pretty stupid. Well, that's exactly how an immoral person is responding to GOD when they refuse to recognize their immoral actions as sin. Just as a doctor can't heal a rebellious patient who ignores all of that doctor's advice, GOD won't forgive a rebellious person who calls GOD a liar when it comes to His standards on sin.

If Phil had simply kept silent about the Biblical truth of homosexuality, to keep from offending people, then that would be exactly the same as denying that truth. We are commanded to proclaim the truth, even if it offends people or is unpopular. In fact, we are told that GOD's truth will always be unpopular and offensive in this fallen world. I've never understood this notion that Christians should never offend people, when Jesus was so offensive that He was put to death and His is the example we are supposed to follow.

I actually respect Phil Robertson a lot for how fearlessly he proclaims the Gospel and I often wish that I had his level of courage. Too often I find myself keeping quiet about the Gospel for fear of offending people or causing controversy. Does that make me a hypocrite? Of course it does; but we're all hypocrites on some level. However, as one preacher put it, if you allow a hypocrite to get between you and GOD, then the hypocrite is closer to GOD than you are.

NateR
01-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Did Jesus actually condemn anyone while he was here? :unsure-1:

In His first advent, no. In His second, upcoming advent, He absolutely will condemn people. Which is why Christ's Second Coming is also known as Armageddon.

You can't just pick and choose which aspects of GOD you like and ignore the stuff that makes you uncomfortable. You need to study the full picture of GOD painted by the entirety of the Bible. If you only choose to believe the few verses in the New Testament that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and ignore the rest, then you are worshipping a false god and not the true GOD.

Neezar
01-08-2014, 02:28 PM
I guess I need to clarify (for the smart asses -adamt lol) what I mean by judging in this conversation. I mean judging other people's sin. I am not talking about judging whether someone is safe to babysit. Nor am I talking about judging whether someone is a false prophet, etc. I am talking about judging other people's sin.

The bible tells us to judge the sin of our brothers in Christ. So if this is a fellow member of your church then, yes, you are supposed to judge them in sin. If you believe them to be sinning then you should go to them in private first. If that doesn't work then get your church involved. But I don't believe we are to be judging other religions. Paul tells us that if they believe differently from us we are to embrace them, not to debate who is right or wrong, but embrace them as a brother in Christ and agree to disagree.

I also don't believe that we are to be out here attempting to judge non-believers. And we are warned not to cast our pearls to swine. There is a reason for that. There are times when it is better to remain silent. Like when those men questioned Jesus He refused to answer. I believe he refused because He knew that they were asking to cause conflict/strife. The bible also warns us of offending others with the word of God.
(Maybe this is what bothers me about Phil's comments. Boy did it cause conflict/strife. lol)

Also, I don't believe that quoting the bible or stating your beliefs is judging someone else's sin.

Nate, your example of the man going to the doctor, well, he went to the doctor for his opinion/advice. So if someone comes to you for religious/faith-based advice then that is a different situation. You are being invited to teach/judge sin.

adamt
01-08-2014, 03:04 PM
I guess I need to clarify (for the smart asses -adamt lol) what I mean by judging in this conversation. I mean judging other people's sin. I am not talking about judging whether someone is safe to babysit. Nor am I talking about judging whether someone is a false prophet, etc. I am talking about judging other people's sin.

The bible tells us to judge the sin of our brothers in Christ. So if this is a fellow member of your church then, yes, you are supposed to judge them in sin. If you believe them to be sinning then you should go to them in private first. If that doesn't work then get your church involved. But I don't believe we are to be judging other religions. Paul tells us that if they believe differently from us we are to embrace them, not to debate who is right or wrong, but embrace them as a brother in Christ and agree to disagree.

I also don't believe that we are to be out here attempting to judge non-believers. And we are warned not to cast our pearls to swine. There is a reason for that. There are times when it is better to remain silent. Like when those men questioned Jesus He refused to answer. I believe he refused because He knew that they were asking to cause conflict/strife. The bible also warns us of offending others with the word of God.
(Maybe this is what bothers me about Phil's comments. Boy did it cause conflict/strife. lol)

Also, I don't believe that quoting the bible or stating your beliefs is judging someone else's sin.

Nate, your example of the man going to the doctor, well, he went to the doctor for his opinion/advice. So if someone comes to you for religious/faith-based advice then that is a different situation. You are being invited to teach/judge sin.

i didn't meant to be a smartass, denise, in fact i am guilty of not having read this whole thread, i do have to stick to my guns that judging is judging, it doesn't matter to what degree and we all need to judge

in fairness though phil didn't judge anyone, he only did what you seem to be okay with and that is judging sin. Actually merely quoting the bible, and it wasn't just homosexuality he said was a sin.

the problem only arose when the homosexuals hit the ceiling cause they don't want their sin to be called sin

some of this is semantics--- i don't generally disagree with you very much, i imagine we agree more than either of us realize, but the fact remains that phil didn't judge anyone, he merely informed people what the bible had judged as sin

adamt
01-08-2014, 03:05 PM
In His first advent, no. In His second, upcoming advent, He absolutely will condemn people. Which is why Christ's Second Coming is also known as Armageddon.

You can't just pick and choose which aspects of GOD you like and ignore the stuff that makes you uncomfortable. You need to study the full picture of GOD painted by the entirety of the Bible. If you only choose to believe the few verses in the New Testament that make you feel warm and fuzzy inside and ignore the rest, then you are worshipping a false god and not the true GOD.

excellent

Tyburn
01-08-2014, 04:40 PM
I'm not afraid to be attacked for proclaiming the truth of the Bible. If that truth makes you feel bad about yourself, then obviously that's exactly how you should be feeling right now.

I feel shyte right now...but I think thats more to do with this mornings migrain then your twisting of any knife. :unsure-1:

Nathan...though your saved, you still go through Judgement. Christ took the penalty away...not the judgement of it. You, like everyone, saved and non saved still await judgement after death.

Secondly...as you've admitted we dont stop sinning just because we are christian, I dont understand why you make such a who-ha about one particular sin, and how the abstinance of that, or lack of it, should show about their eternity...whilst your own, and everyone elses, doesnt. Thats what ive never understood about you, and all those sinners, who pick on homosexual sin. A sin, like any other in the eyes of God.

Its only man who thinks differently. :)

NateR
01-08-2014, 04:56 PM
But I don't believe we are to be judging other religions. Paul tells us that if they believe differently from us we are to embrace them, not to debate who is right or wrong, but embrace them as a brother in Christ and agree to disagree.

What Bible verse are you getting this from? Because we are absolutely not to embrace other religions (Islam, Buddhism, Mormonism, etc.). Unless you are talking about different denominations of Christians. In that case, as long as they believe in the fundamental tenants of the Christian faith (deity of Christ, authority of Scripture, virgin birth, etc.), then we are to embrace them as brothers and sisters in Christ and not worry so much about the secondary issues. However, if they deny any of the fundamental beliefs, but still claim to be Christian, then they are apostates. Apostates needs to be corrected in their false beliefs, subject to church discipline or simply cast out of the church. We are not to embrace them as brothers in Christ because they are not brothers in Christ. Allowing them to remain in the church to spread their false beliefs will only create strife and division within the body of Christ.

Read the letters to the seven churches in the book of Revelation. You will see that Jesus Christ has absolutely zero tolerance for churches who knowingly allow false believers and apostates to remain in their congregations. Of course, there are always going to be apostates and false believers in our churches that we are unaware of, but that doesn't mean that we are not required to root them out when we do discover them.

rearnakedchoke
01-08-2014, 05:26 PM
I feel shyte right now...but I think thats more to do with this mornings migrain then your twisting of any knife. :unsure-1:

Nathan...though your saved, you still go through Judgement. Christ took the penalty away...not the judgement of it. You, like everyone, saved and non saved still await judgement after death.

Secondly...as you've admitted we dont stop sinning just because we are christian, I dont understand why you make such a who-ha about one particular sin, and how the abstinance of that, or lack of it, should show about their eternity...whilst your own, and everyone elses, doesnt. Thats what ive never understood about you, and all those sinners, who pick on homosexual sin. A sin, like any other in the eyes of God.

i don't think that is what nate is saying .. sin is sin, but the sin of homosexuality is being accepted as it is not sin .. like it is normal, natural and should be not seen as sin .. so that is why it is a topic .. no one is trying to say adultery is normal, being a drunk is ok etc ..

Bonnie
01-08-2014, 05:30 PM
i didn't meant to be a smartass, denise, in fact i am guilty of not having read this whole thread, i do have to stick to my guns that judging is judging, it doesn't matter to what degree and we all need to judge

in fairness though phil didn't judge anyone, he only did what you seem to be okay with and that is judging sin. Actually merely quoting the bible, and it wasn't just homosexuality he said was a sin.

the problem only arose when the homosexuals hit the ceiling cause they don't want their sin to be called sin

some of this is semantics--- i don't generally disagree with you very much, i imagine we agree more than either of us realize, but the fact remains that phil didn't judge anyone, he merely informed people what the bible had judged as sin

I agree, Adam, I don't think Phil was judging either. I feel like the article was quite benign, it was those in the media and gay community (GLADD) who decided to blow this up into something it never was for their own agendas.

adamt
01-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Denise, I will help you make a point you started to make earlier:

http://youtu.be/x7orDlFnkNA?t=23m

however, the heathen nowadays don't merely want to not be judged, they want to be judged as right. They want to be accepted and they want their sin to be condoned. Merely telling them Jesus is God and savior makes them feel judged. At some point you have to convey to people they are sinners in need of a savior

Neezar
01-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Denise, I will help you make a point you started to make earlier:

http://youtu.be/x7orDlFnkNA?t=23m

however, the heathen nowadays don't merely want to not be judged, they want to be judged as right. They want to be accepted and they want their sin to be condoned. Merely telling them Jesus is God and savior makes them feel judged. At some point you have to convey to people they are sinners in need of a savior

:laugh: I love it!

Judge the believin' not the heathen. lol

Neezar
01-08-2014, 08:51 PM
What Bible verse are you getting this from? Because we are absolutely not to embrace other religions (Islam, Buddhism, Mormonism, etc.). Unless you are talking about different denominations of Christians. In that case, as long as they believe in the fundamental tenants of the Christian faith (deity of Christ, authority of Scripture, virgin birth, etc.), then we are to embrace them as brothers and sisters in Christ and not worry so much about the secondary issues. However, if they deny any of the fundamental beliefs, but still claim to be Christian, then they are apostates. Apostates needs to be corrected in their false beliefs, subject to church discipline or simply cast out of the church. We are not to embrace them as brothers in Christ because they are not brothers in Christ. Allowing them to remain in the church to spread their false beliefs will only create strife and division within the body of Christ.

Read the letters to the seven churches in the book of Revelation. You will see that Jesus Christ has absolutely zero tolerance for churches who knowingly allow false believers and apostates to remain in their congregations. Of course, there are always going to be apostates and false believers in our churches that we are unaware of, but that doesn't mean that we are not required to root them out when we do discover them.

Romans 14.

And yes, I believe you are right. That was terribly worded. :ashamed:

Tyburn
01-09-2014, 07:30 PM
i don't think that is what nate is saying .. sin is sin, but the sin of homosexuality is being accepted as it is not sin .. like it is normal, natural and should be not seen as sin .. so that is why it is a topic .. no one is trying to say adultery is normal, being a drunk is ok etc ..

obviously its not "normal" otherwise, everyone one would be one, and procreation would be possible that way (as it is through some species in single sexed environments, and some plants)

The argument is whether or not it can be helpped by those who suffer from it, its an unanswerable question. Those who suffer almost certainly say that the feelings cant be helpped, therefore they are natural for them, therefore they should be given equality. Those who dont, particularly those with any religious convictions, are polar opposite. They say the feels can be made to go away, and that granting equality sets a dangerous president.

Whilst noone can accidently comitt a homosexual actions...the jury is out on whether people actually have any control over their sexual desires...and a lot of Christians, including at least half of those vocal against homosexuality on this forum, make NO DISTINCTION between harbouring feelings, and practise...therefore, they could be damning someone for uncontrollable feelings, even if they are not practising.

I was told that because of my homosexual feelings (bear in mind, I had not practised in three years by this point, and those who said it were well aware of that) I was not fit to be in a position of authority or teaching over other Christians...infact, I was not fit enough to be a moderator of the Christian Section on this very forum because of feelings, urges...not because I had done anything with those. Only because I vowed never to speak about it in relation to myself, did I remain...and less then a month later I resigned as C-Section Mod because, frankly, why should I pretend...not speaking, doesnt change the urges, anymore then not speaking supposedly made the whole thing vanish. I remained a Mod of an area I suppose I couldnt do anyone any spiritual damage in at least.

If one is truely guilty on the basis of feelings alone, one is guilty whether they tell people or not, and whether they practise is absolutely mute. The far Right believe its a sickness you can be healed from if you pray about it enough...though I only encountered one person on this forum who actually said that to me...and it wasnt Nathan...but the rest of the above...that was Nathan, less then three full months after I met stayed with him in America.

So you'll excuse me if I refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes down to this particular issue. But this, the threat of being removed for basically dissagreeing on spiritual or political basis would pop up once every three years...whilst the C-Section issue happened in 2007, before I started my weekly video blog, I refered to it again, two years later when I was threatened over the Iraq War (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL5WngIjCMY

...and then three years later (2013) over my opinions, which werent even fully formed on gun control...and that third time, i'd had enough and resigned my comission completely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmB6eL0wVas

NateR
01-10-2014, 03:22 AM
I was told that because of my homosexual feelings (bear in mind, I had not practised in three years by this point, and those who said it were well aware of that) I was not fit to be in a position of authority or teaching over other Christians...infact, I was not fit enough to be a moderator of the Christian Section on this very forum because of feelings, urges...not because I had done anything with those. Only because I vowed never to speak about it in relation to myself, did I remain...and less then a month later I resigned as C-Section Mod because, frankly, why should I pretend...not speaking, doesnt change the urges, anymore then not speaking supposedly made the whole thing vanish. I remained a Mod of an area I suppose I couldnt do anyone any spiritual damage in at least.

Yeah… that's not really what happened.

Anyways, the homosexual urges are completely natural for the people who feel them, but that's what makes them sin. Just like it's completely natural for a married man to want to sleep around with other women. And it's completely natural for two unmarried teenagers to want to engage in sexual relations. Every human being is hopelessly corrupted, so ALL of our natural urges have become corrupted as well. There is nothing good left in human nature.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The urges to worship and follow GOD are not natural for any human being. In our natural state we are enemies of GOD. So, when someone rebels against GOD, then that person is simply doing what comes naturally to all of us.

This is why it's impossible for any person to earn their way into heaven. Salvation is 100% a work of GOD and we deserve absolutely zero credit for our faith.

So, are homosexuals born that way or is it natural for them to be attracted to members of the same sex? The answer is that it doesn't matter. We are all sinners and we have no hope of redemption without GOD's direct intervention.

VCURamFan
01-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Anyways, the homosexual urges are completely natural for the people who feel them, but that's what makes them sin. Just like it's completely natural for a married man to want to sleep around with other women. And it's completely natural for two unmarried teenagers to want to engage in sexual relations. Every human being is hopelessly corrupted, so ALL of our natural urges have become corrupted as well. There is nothing good left in human nature.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The urges to worship and follow GOD are not natural for any human being. In our natural state we are enemies of GOD. So, when someone rebels against GOD, then that person is simply doing what comes naturally to all of us.

This is why it's impossible for any person to earn their way into heaven. Salvation is 100% a work of GOD and we deserve absolutely zero credit for our faith.

So, are homosexuals born that way or is it natural for them to be attracted to members of the same sex? The answer is that it doesn't matter. We are all sinners and we have no hope of redemption without GOD's direct intervention.
Amen.

rearnakedchoke
01-10-2014, 05:11 PM

I am curious to know how it really went down .. all i have to go on is the video blog!!!!

but i guess that ain't gonna happen ...

Bonnie
01-10-2014, 06:40 PM
I am curious to know how it really went down .. all i have to go on is the video blog!!!!

but i guess that ain't gonna happen ...

I'm guess'n you're right! :laugh:

Tyburn
01-10-2014, 08:26 PM

Thats exactly what happened. :mellow:

Course I also remember it cooinciding with Preach specifically petitioning you because I locked some thread of his...if thats what you think it was about..But you absolutely threatened me, because thats about the ONLY way you would ever have gotten my to abandon the help that Parmenidies was giving me at the time.

Re-inforced, Mr Rosario, by the fact the same thing happened twice more. Not only did you make it clear to me what I outlined, you did exactly the same over the Iraq War, and Exactly the same over the Gun Control issue.

I think your a good man, but you dont take someone in the party speaking anything but the party line, so to speak. You'd make a super Parliamentary Whip :laugh: Most of this people, is long, long under the bridge...BUT, this is why I dont tollerate Nate on homosexuality, preaching, comanding, condemning...any of it.

So long as he stays clear of homosexuality, and I keep clear of the Iraq War, all is well. :)

rearnakedchoke
01-10-2014, 08:45 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219134515/glee/images/7/72/Jaejoong_popcorn.gif

Chuck
01-10-2014, 09:25 PM

I think this has been covered already. :) :)

You see, as per usual...what you all forget is that GOD just sees Sin and Perfection.

Wow! :scared0015: Arrogant, assumptive and wrong all in just one sentence. Impressive Dave.

NateR
01-10-2014, 11:51 PM
Thats exactly what happened. :mellow:

Course I also remember it cooinciding with Preach specifically petitioning you because I locked some thread of his...if thats what you think it was about..But you absolutely threatened me, because thats about the ONLY way you would ever have gotten my to abandon the help that Parmenidies was giving me at the time.

Re-inforced, Mr Rosario, by the fact the same thing happened twice more. Not only did you make it clear to me what I outlined, you did exactly the same over the Iraq War, and Exactly the same over the Gun Control issue.

I think your a good man, but you dont take someone in the party speaking anything but the party line, so to speak. You'd make a super Parliamentary Whip :laugh: Most of this people, is long, long under the bridge...BUT, this is why I dont tollerate Nate on homosexuality, preaching, comanding, condemning...any of it.

So long as he stays clear of homosexuality, and I keep clear of the Iraq War, all is well. :)

Are we talking about the thing where you try to turn every thread into your own personal therapy session? Kind of like how you are trying to make this entire thread about you? That's simply not something that I was going to continue to allow while you were a moderator on this site. This is not dave-duff.com, it's matt-hughes.com. I was willing to look the other way for a while there, but it eventually became clear that you love the attention you get by playing to people's sympathy and getting them to feel sorry for you.

Also, I know for a fact that I never threatened you. That is a lie that borders on libel. That kind of comment just convinces me that you live in some sort of persecution-complex fantasyland.

BUT, this is why I dont tollerate Nate on homosexuality, preaching, comanding, condemning...any of it.

Well, it's a good thing I don't need your permission then, isn't it? :wink:

Everything I believe about homosexuality comes directly from the Bible. That is the inerrant and infallible standard that you and I are both held to as Christians. If you don't like that standard don't complain to me, because I didn't create it. Take it up with GOD.

MattHughesRocks
01-11-2014, 04:44 AM
All this fighting....wow, all the good Mods are gone :laugh:

Bonnie
01-11-2014, 07:39 AM
Are we talking about the thing where you try to turn every thread into your own personal therapy session? Kind of like how you are trying to make this entire thread about you? That's simply not something that I was going to continue to allow while you were a moderator on this site. This is not dave-duff.com, it's matt-hughes.com. I was willing to look the other way for a while there, but it eventually became clear that you love the attention you get by playing to people's sympathy and getting them to feel sorry for you.

Also, I know for a fact that I never threatened you. That is a lie that borders on libel. That kind of comment just convinces me that you live in some sort of persecution-complex fantasyland.

Well, it's a good thing I don't need your permission then, isn't it? :wink:

Everything I believe about homosexuality comes directly from the Bible. That is the inerrant and infallible standard that you and I are both held to as Christians. If you don't like that standard don't complain to me, because I didn't create it. Take it up with GOD.

I like it...make a great t-shirt! :laugh:

Tyburn
01-11-2014, 01:59 PM
I think this has been covered already. :) :)

Wow! :scared0015: Arrogant, assumptive and wrong all in just one sentence. Impressive Dave.

No, its true. If the wages of sin, any sin, in the eyes of GOD is death, then the only thing that is "good enough" is perfection. "Be Holy, for I Am Holy" is something he says a lot in the old testament. We CAN NOT be Holy, and only Holy will do.

Thats why we need Saving, and why we stand no chance alone.

Therefore from a Judgement point of view. Your either Sinful or Perfect. This is why noone can pass positively through Judgement without Christ having effectively relieved the person of the due sentance of death.

...and actually, when talking about sin...a lot of people do seem to forget that we all fall short of perfection, and so to rattle on about whose sin is the worse and things like that is a nonsence.

Unless of course you or Nathan is perfect. This is why when we tell people about sin, we should explain it, using this truth, rather then simply condemning. All basically stand condemned, but not all will suffer the penalty for that sin...and the reason thats the case IS the Gospel and why Christ is so important...that reason is the most important thing to remember in the universe.

Tyburn
01-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Also, I know for a fact that I never threatened you. That is a lie that borders on libel.

So do tell me... Did you or did you not threaten to kick me off the Moderating team if I didnt stop talking about homosexuality?

If the answer to that is Yes...then I await your Apology for the lie emboldened in your quote

If the answer to that is No then I would still be C-Section Moderator now..and that hasnt been the case since the end of 2007

NateR
01-11-2014, 11:46 PM
So do tell me... Did you or did you not threaten to kick me off the Moderating team if I didnt stop talking about homosexuality?

If the answer to that is Yes...then I await your Apology for the lie emboldened in your quote

If the answer to that is No then I would still be C-Section Moderator now..and that hasnt been the case since the end of 2007

That wasn't a threat, it was an ultimatum. You make it sound like I threatened to physically beat you up or something. :rolleyes:

Like I said, you keep trying to make every thread about you (just like you are doing with this thread) and that's not something that a moderator should be doing. The real mistake was allowing you to get away with it as long as I did.

Neezar
01-12-2014, 01:24 AM

I don't pick on homosexual sin. Homosexual sin picks me. I see it everyday; on the news, on the computer, in the supermarket, at work, etc. Homosexuals are the ones placing themselves in the limelight though. And that is why it is so often debated. If there were another group lobbying for adulterers to be accepted as okay then that would probably be debated pretty heavily also. But, I haven't heard much from them.

Some Christians have to fight sinful urges everyday just like someone with homosexual tendencies who is trying to live a Christian life. Christian homosexuals aren't the only ones who have to remain celibate.

NateR
01-12-2014, 02:05 AM
I don't pick on homosexual sin. Homosexual sin picks me. I see it everyday; on the news, on the computer, in the supermarket, at work, etc. Homosexuals are the ones placing themselves in the limelight though. And that is why it is so often debated. If there were another group lobbying for adulterers to be accepted as okay then that would probably be debated pretty heavily also. But, I haven't heard much from them.

Some Christians have to fight sinful urges everyday just like someone with homosexual tendencies who is trying to live a Christian life. Christian homosexuals aren't the only ones who have to remain celibate.

Yeah, if there was someone claiming that they were born as a polygamist and that adultery for them wasn't a sin because that's just the way "God made them," then I think most people on here would oppose that idea just as strongly as we oppose the claims that homosexuality is not a sin.

It's the militant closed-mindedness of the Gay Rights movement in America that is inventing these controversies, like the one with Phil Robertson. So, that's what gets the attention. It's not that we're picking on gays, it's that militant homosexuals are trying to rob Christians in America of our freedom to live our lives in accordance with our religious and moral convictions.

Tyburn
01-12-2014, 10:34 AM
That wasn't a threat, it was an ultimatum. You make it sound like I threatened to physically beat you up or something. :rolleyes:

An Ultimatum IS a Threat :laugh:

No...you never threatend to do me physical harm..that I'm aware of :unsure::laugh:

Tyburn
01-12-2014, 10:38 AM

I think that was my point...and yet I dont see anyone condemning them for any mistakes they might make with that. No...one feels pity and empathy for them. Its a huge double standard IMHO

Chuck
01-12-2014, 05:14 PM
No, its true..
You missed the point Dave... and oddly enough my comment was all about YOU so I'm shocked you didn't get it.

You said "You see, as per usual...what you all forget is that GOD just sees Sin and Perfection."

The part that makes you arrogant, assumptive and wrong is in bold. ;)

You come across at times as an incredibly arrogant person. If somebody see's something differently than you they are wrong. Your statement comes across like this "You guys are ALL WRONG like NORMAL.. good thing I'm here to explain things to you".... That may or may not have been your intent but to me that was the message.

In this case you assume that because we're talking about homosexuality the we have somehow elevated it above some other sin and that's not the case. Because this issues is particularly challenging for you it's normally your emotions that reign supreme over your intelligence. That's sad. You're a smart guy. It's rarely the content of your posts that are frustrating Dave.. it's the delivery.

An Ultimatum IS a Threat :laugh:

Not it's not. Similar granted, but not the same.

Tyburn
01-12-2014, 06:00 PM
1) In this case you assume that because we're talking about homosexuality the we have somehow elevated it above some other sin and that's not the case. Because this issues is particularly challenging for you it's normally your emotions that reign supreme over your intelligence. That's sad. You're a smart guy. It's rarely the content of your posts that are frustrating Dave.. it's the delivery.

1) Chuck, there are some people on this forum who believe just having same sexed attraction, not only makes you sinful, but means you cant be a Christian. Yes...some of the folk here believe that. Those with a Calvinistic Disposition have no problem in saying that...and so you will forgive me for not giving the benefit of the doubt. This is a warfare subject for me, because people with no knowledge of homosexuals, their actions, the stigma attached to it, the feelings, and the hurt and division it can create in their own families, somehow ARE able to spout a lot of cruel and hurtful things. Well, I am through putting up with that. So everytime someone rattles on about Homosexuality, I will shine the mirror in their face...and YOUR RIGHT Chuck, it makes me look arrogant...because it makes YOU feel a lot like how I feel when people like Nathan say things to me, that, may be truthful...but the delivery is shockingly appauling.

now THAT is what makes me upsets me. I am not worthy, because I am...not because of anything I might do...simply for having homosexual feelings.

What would people think if it came out that Matt Hughes has a gay guy moderating his Christian Section. If AaeJae never left, It wouldnt have happened.

Nathan made me feel like a dirty little secret that needed to be silenced. :sad:

Llamafighter
01-12-2014, 08:12 PM
without even stopping by, I could hear this thread from the outside world. When I read the news article about this Duck Guy I thought "man, I bet my forum pals are all over this one".

I honestly, regard thsi guys opinion with the same weight I would if I was listening to him share it in line at the supermarket. Somebody who has no ripple in my life has a differing opinion on something. I listen and process it and go about my life.

personally I'm more bothered by the terribly scripted, passed off as reality, television show I've seen a about a half an episode of.

NateR
01-12-2014, 10:26 PM
1) Chuck, there are some people on this forum who believe just having same sexed attraction, not only makes you sinful, but means you cant be a Christian. Yes...some of the folk here believe that.

And who exactly do you think believes that? I don't believe that at all and I don't know of a single person of this forum who has claimed that.

You really need to start taking the time to actually read what people are saying and not just react to what you think we are saying and going off on one of your tirades.

Neezar
01-12-2014, 10:57 PM

I think that was my point...and yet I dont see anyone condemning them for any mistakes they might make with that. No...one feels pity and empathy for them. Its a huge double standard IMHO

Condemning who for what mistakes?

Neezar
01-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Dave, Here is your first post in this thread:

Originally Posted by NateR http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203695#post203695)
they are already condemned and headed for judgment. We're just warning them of what's coming for them.

I don't understand this rant because Nate never claimed to be sinless, never claimed that he would not face judgment, and never said that he didn't need Jesus for his salvation.

And why did you cut out the rest of Nate's post?

Nate's original post

This really makes it look like you are searching for any reason (even if you have to edit his post to create a reason) to attack Nathan.

Neezar
01-12-2014, 11:30 PM
No, its true. If the wages of sin, any sin, in the eyes of GOD is death, then the only thing that is "good enough" is perfection. "Be Holy, for I Am Holy" is something he says a lot in the old testament. We CAN NOT be Holy, and only Holy will do.

Thats why we need Saving, and why we stand no chance alone.

Therefore from a Judgement point of view. Your either Sinful or Perfect. This is why noone can pass positively through Judgement without Christ having effectively relieved the person of the due sentance of death.

...and actually, when talking about sin...a lot of people do seem to forget that we all fall short of perfection, and so to rattle on about whose sin is the worse and things like that is a nonsence.

Unless of course you or Nathan is perfect. This is why when we tell people about sin, we should explain it, using this truth, rather then simply condemning. All basically stand condemned, but not all will suffer the penalty for that sin...and the reason thats the case IS the Gospel and why Christ is so important...that reason is the most important thing to remember in the universe.

You are the only one in this thread who has tried to compare one sin to another.:laugh:

Neezar
01-13-2014, 03:05 PM

btw, I've changed my mind on this. As much as I read about this in the news, Bonnie's post is the first time/place where I saw the question that the reporter actually asked. I think every thing I had read was really taken out of context.

Vizion
01-14-2014, 01:17 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121219134515/glee/images/7/72/Jaejoong_popcorn.gif:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Chuck
01-14-2014, 03:45 AM
1) Chuck, there are some people on this forum [I]who believe just having same sexed attraction, not only makes you sinful, but means you cant be a Christian.

Then address your post to them rather than ignorantly lumping everyone who disagrees with you into the same category.

This is a warfare subject for me, because people with no knowledge of homosexuals, their actions, the stigma attached to it, the feelings, and the hurt and division it can create in their own families, somehow ARE able to spout a lot of cruel and hurtful things.
Yeah we get it. You're hurt because you're not a mod of the CSection anymore. Take it up with Nate or better yet, forgive him and get over it. No offense to Nate or anybody else but if you're STILL hurt over not moderating a dead section of a dying forum you've got issues. Look around bro... there's nobody here. Who are you going to moderate????

Well, I am through putting up with that. So everytime someone rattles on about Homosexuality, I will shine the mirror in their face...
Yeah that's Biblical............................

...because it makes YOU feel a lot like how I feel when people like Nathan say things to me, that, may be truthful...but the delivery is shockingly appalling.
No.... it really doesn't.

What would people think if it came out that Matt Hughes has a gay guy moderating his Christian Section.
Well Dave I guess that depends on the definition of Gay. If you mean a born again Christian who struggle with SSA I think it'd be fine. If you mean an unrepentant Christian or a carnal Christian who lives with one foot in the gay lifestyle and one foot in Christianity then I think that's be wrong.

Nathan made me feel like a dirty little secret that needed to be silenced. :sad:
Nobody can make you feel anything Dave. If you're still hurt because of something Nate did then follow Scripture. Either confront him in LOVE and share your hurt or begin praying for him until your heart softens and you can forgive him.

I don't know all the details of your little quarrel with Nate and to be honest I really don't care BUT if I were to take a stab at it I'd be willing to bet that you're no longer a Moderator because you lack objectivity and like in this thread you have a way of bullying people and making every single thread, comment or discussion about you.

Dave you're the bride at every wedding and the corpse at every funeral. Everything has to be about you. I believe that my friend is the problem.

Vizion
01-14-2014, 05:14 AM
I love you Dave, and I think you are a great man and you've given me a lot of inspiration in my Christian walk. So has Chuck, Nate and many others here as welln(even you RNC). Keep up the good work brother. :)

flo
01-14-2014, 08:27 PM
I love you Dave, and I think you are a great man and you've given me a lot of inspiration in my Christian walk. So has Chuck, Nate and many others here as welln(even you RNC). Keep up the good work brother. :)

What Vizion said.

Yes, even RNC...

(just kidding, I kid!!)

rearnakedchoke
01-14-2014, 08:43 PM
i'm feeling the love!!!

Tyburn
01-15-2014, 07:16 PM

Soli Deo gloria

Ad majorem Dei gloriam

Amor Et Fides

:)

Chuck
01-17-2014, 01:04 AM

What Vizion said.

Yes, even RNC...

(just kidding, I kid!!)

:happydancing::happydancing::happydancing:

Bonnie
01-17-2014, 03:17 AM
:)