PDA

View Full Version : Tyburn In America (Tour Dates)

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 11:11 AM
:laugh:

Saturday 12th September 2009
Leave from as yet unspecified Airport for Washington DC.

Sunday 13th and Monday 14th September 2009
Sightseeing in the American Capital of Washington DC
Itinery as yet Unspecified
Accom as yet Unspecified

Tuesday 15th September 2009
Travel by as yet unspecified transportation mode to Virginia State
Accom with Host, preliminary verification, awaiting for final confirmation

Wed 16th and Thursday 17th September 2009
Travel by as yet unspecified means to Richmond Virginia

Friday 18th September 2009
Travel by as yet unspecified means to Virginia Beach

Saturday 19th September 2009
leave from as yet unspecified Airport in Virginia for Chicago Illinois
Accom as yet unspecified

Sunday 20th and Monday 21st

(This leg of the tour is still in negotiation, uncertain as to how long I will remain in Chicago and which stops I am making on route via land to Iowa, two possible Hosts available)

Tuesday 22nd, Wed 23rd, Thursday 24th September 2009
Miletich Fighting Systems, Iowa

Friday 25th September 2009
Moline Iowa :laugh: I think...I cant remember exactly where the other Camp is that I'm visiting :laugh: Fly from as yet unspecified Airport to Saint Louis Missouri

Saturday 26th September 2009-Tuesday 29th September 2009

Hughes Intensive Training Squad plus Southern Illinois, this part of the tour is still in the planning stage as to which order and who gets visited on what day :laugh:

Wed 30th September and Thursday 1st October 2009
New York City

Friday 2nd October
New Jersey and Departure to Liverpool England

Saturday 3rd October
Cage Gladiators in Liverpool

Sunday 4th October
Travel cross country home

I have several other interested MMA Camps around New York/New Jersey and Chicago...and I have a billion Patrons to squezze in...as these plans are worked out, I shall be Re-Writing this list in more and more detail :w00t:

Chuck
03-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Dave I'm so excited for the day...................

I can actually understand a word of that itinerary...... :scared0015:
:D :D

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Dave I'm so excited for the day...................

I can actually understand a word of that itinerary...... :scared0015:
:D :D
16th or 17th of September

I'm still waiting for you to say which day :ninja:

Oddtodd76
03-29-2009, 01:58 PM
Can't wait to see you again, brother!

TexasRN
03-29-2009, 02:03 PM
If you are in VA during weekdays only then I won't be able to meet you. I have to work. I only have weekends off.

~Amy

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 02:13 PM
If you are in VA during weekdays only then I won't be able to meet you. I have to work. I only have weekends off.

~Amy
:unsure-1: but I thought you worked nights :huh:

I am in washington Sunday if thats any good...apparently washington is very close to Virginia... :blink:

TexasRN
03-29-2009, 02:17 PM
:unsure-1: but I thought you worked nights :huh:

I am in washington Sunday if thats any good...apparently washington is very close to Virginia... :blink:

Oh Dave, keep up:wink: ....I used to work nights. Now I work 8:30-5 Mon thru Fri. At a doc's office. I am no longer a vampire. Washington is close to VA but is not close to me. I am south of VA. Hours south of Richmond.

~Amy

Moose
03-29-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh Dave, keep up:wink: ....I used to work nights. Now I work 8:30-5 Mon thru Fri. At a doc's office. I am no longer a vampire. Washington is close to VA but is not close to me. I am south of VA. Hours south of Richmond.

~Amy

She means she still sucks blood and hates garlic, she just doesn't keep normal "vampire hours". She's in the daywalker class of vampirism now. :wink:

I hate me.

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 02:33 PM
Can't wait to see you again, brother!
:w00t: Well...the Saturday and Sunday that I'm around Missouri is when I shall hopefully be up for Meet in/from southern Illinois!

Wooohooo!! I remember our first meeting well! :laugh:

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 02:35 PM

~Amy
:sad: ohhhhh....I didnt know that you were south...like hours South...thats a Bummer :sad:

TexasRN
03-29-2009, 03:07 PM
She means she still sucks blood and hates garlic, she just doesn't keep normal "vampire hours". She's in the daywalker class of vampirism now. :wink:

I hate me.

:laugh: I've missed you Moose. We should talk soon.

~Amy

Blmfighter
03-29-2009, 06:17 PM
I would like to meet up again with you Dave.

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 06:26 PM
I would like to meet up again with you Dave.
:w00t: YAY!!! it will be like...old times (well...that one old time we last met :laugh: )

Chuck
03-29-2009, 06:56 PM

~Amy

Translation:

Yeah Dave, even though you're coming from clear across the planet I just don't think I could see for an hour some night after work... I'll be too busy washing my hair... :huh:

matthughesfan21
03-29-2009, 07:00 PM

Saturday 12th September 2009
Leave from as yet unspecified Airport for Washington DC.

Sunday 13th and Monday 14th September 2009
Sightseeing in the American Capital of Washington DC
Itinery as yet Unspecified
Accom as yet Unspecified

Tuesday 15th September 2009
Travel by as yet unspecified transportation mode to Virginia State
Accom with Host, preliminary verification, awaiting for final confirmation

Wed 16th and Thursday 17th September 2009
Travel by as yet unspecified means to Richmond Virginia

Friday 18th September 2009
Travel by as yet unspecified means to Virginia Beach

Saturday 19th September 2009
leave from as yet unspecified Airport in Virginia for Chicago Illinois
Accom as yet unspecified

Sunday 20th and Monday 21st

(This leg of the tour is still in negotiation, uncertain as to how long I will remain in Chicago and which stops I am making on route via land to Iowa, two possible Hosts available)

Tuesday 22nd, Wed 23rd, Thursday 24th September 2009
Miletich Fighting Systems, Iowa

Friday 25th September 2009
Moline Iowa :laugh: I think...I cant remember exactly where the other Camp is that I'm visiting :laugh: Fly from as yet unspecified Airport to Saint Louis Missouri

Saturday 26th September 2009-Tuesday 29th September 2009

Hughes Intensive Training Squad plus Southern Illinois, this part of the tour is still in the planning stage as to which order and who gets visited on what day :laugh:

Wed 30th September and Thursday 1st October 2009
New York City

Friday 2nd October
New Jersey and Departure to Liverpool England

Saturday 3rd October
Cage Gladiators in Liverpool

Sunday 4th October
Travel cross country home

I have several other interested MMA Camps around New York/New Jersey and Chicago...and I have a billion Patrons to squezze in...as these plans are worked out, I shall be Re-Writing this list in more and more detail :w00t:
It's Moline, Illinois...Its in the quad cities along with Bettendorf, Davenport, and Rock Island...It probably won't make much of a difference in planning since you won't need a flight...but I figured I'd let you know just so you don't confuse the taxi guy or whatever haha

Moose
03-29-2009, 07:03 PM
:laugh: I've missed you Moose. We should talk soon.

~Amy

Name the time and place.

Llamafighter
03-29-2009, 07:08 PM
Good times shall be had!

TexasRN
03-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Translation:

Yeah Dave, even though you're coming from clear across the planet I just don't think I could see for an hour some night after work... I'll be too busy washing my hair... :huh:

Hours away Chuck. I need a weekend. And I'm worth the time investment.

~Amy

Chuck
03-29-2009, 07:41 PM
OK so who is going to meet with Dave where? Maybe Dave could go back and edit his OP with the forum folks he'll be meeting?

I'm down for VA... maybe VA beach.....

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Translation:

Well, I wasnt supposed to meet her, because she was in Texas, and there is no way I could get there this time...just like with the West Coast...So it was a bonus just being a possiblity when she moved closer to a port of call.

What I can promise however, is that if she cant meet me, perhaps I can call her when I'm across there and speak to her by phone....as I did with Denise and Michelle and Jeff...and infact you...last time

:)

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 09:10 PM
OK so who is going to meet with Dave where? Maybe Dave could go back and edit his OP with the forum folks he'll be meeting?

I'm down for VA... maybe VA beach.....
Tommorow I shall begin running through the list to confirm dates and stuff

...I'm still waiting for which day you want :laugh:

TexasRN
03-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Jeff may not be able to get up there to meet you in VA during the week either. If his schedule stays like it is he won't be able to take leave again and might possibly be gearing up for deployment around that time. :unsure:

~Amy

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 10:05 PM
Jeff may not be able to get up there to meet you in VA during the week either. If his schedule stays like it is he won't be able to take leave again and might possibly be gearing up for deployment around that time. :unsure:

~Amy
I havent spoken to Jeff yet :unsure-1:

TexasRN
03-29-2009, 10:52 PM
I havent spoken to Jeff yet :unsure-1:

A lot depends on the next few months. So he couldn't tell you anything right now anyway.

~Amy

Tyburn
03-29-2009, 11:04 PM
A lot depends on the next few months. So he couldn't tell you anything right now anyway.

~Amy
:blink: well thanks for telling me Amy...say...you got any GOOD news :huh:

Chuck
03-30-2009, 03:53 AM
Tommorow I shall begin running through the list to confirm dates and stuff

...I'm still waiting for which day you want :laugh:

I'm easy brother... I've never seen Virginia or Virginia Beach... but if I'm going to go all the way up there I'd like to see as many forum folks as I can. :D

Tyburn
03-30-2009, 10:38 AM
I'm easy brother... I've never seen Virginia or Virginia Beach... but if I'm going to go all the way up there I'd like to see as many forum folks as I can. :D
Well Richmond has more of a Hub then Beach....I'm going to Beach to see Max (from here) and Antwain Britt :w00t:

Chuck
03-30-2009, 10:29 PM
Well Richmond has more of a Hub then Beach....I'm going to Beach to see Max (from here) and Antwain Britt :w00t:

I'll probably try to do both to be honest :D

I'm planning on taking my motorcycle up there so I can enjoy the journey a bit... :wink:

Tyburn
03-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I'll probably try to do both to be honest :D

I'm planning on taking my motorcycle up there so I can enjoy the journey a bit... :wink:
:blink: both :huh:

:laugh: you make me sound like I've got groupies...:frantics:

You might have to do your own thing some of the time :rolleyes: ...like perhaps join me for the second day in Richmond where I plan on meeting all the forum patrons, and then acompany me to Beach to meet Max and Antwain Britt if you want

But I shall be extremely busy on the second VA date doing work, and you'd have to ask Brian about the first day...coz I'll be at his house the whole day :happydancing:

J.B.
03-30-2009, 10:57 PM
You gotta give me a shout when you are in Chicago, Dave.

Tyburn
03-30-2009, 11:31 PM
You gotta give me a shout when you are in Chicago, Dave.
:) You are on my list...its just that the Chicago leg of the tour hasnt been properly planned yet LOL...I'll get back to you though :ninja:

J.B.
03-31-2009, 12:19 AM
:) You are on my list...its just that the Chicago leg of the tour hasnt been properly planned yet LOL...I'll get back to you though :ninja:

Awesome, just let me know. If you are actually going to be downtown (or near downtown) we will have to go get something to eat or go check out Sears Tower if it's a clear day. My treat :)

Robertboxerboy
03-31-2009, 12:59 AM
duuude dave if you come threw northern indiana hit me up bro!

Tyburn
03-31-2009, 11:30 AM
duuude dave if you come threw northern indiana hit me up bro!
:unsure-1: I dont think I'm going through that State this time...but mybe next time :happydancing:

Llamafighter
03-31-2009, 12:33 PM
:unsure-1: I dont think I'm going through that State this time...but mybe next time :happydancing:

How are you getting to Chicago? Are you approaching from the west? Robert, aren't you in Gary? not too far...

Miss Foxy
03-31-2009, 02:26 PM
Wow Dave your Mr. Popularity!! You got a full agenda. I know I want to go to London and eat at Harrods and some other place in town with Pot Pies?? Yummy..:tongue0011:

Tyburn
03-31-2009, 04:24 PM
How are you getting to Chicago? Are you approaching from the west? Robert, aren't you in Gary? not too far...
No, I'm approaching Chicago from the South East....I'll be flying north from Virginia...I think...if my geography is correct :laugh:

I'll be flying into New York from the South West though :w00t:

bradwright
03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
are you going to swing around and see me Dave?:unsure-1:
its really not that far out of your way you know,:)

Tyburn
03-31-2009, 04:49 PM
are you going to swing around and see me Dave?:unsure-1:
its really not that far out of your way you know,:)
:huh:

Canada isnt an American State Brad :laugh:

bradwright
03-31-2009, 04:51 PM
:huh:

Canada isnt an American State Brad :laugh:
are you sure about Dave?
i think you might be wrong this time,
i'll check on it and get back to you later,

Llamafighter
03-31-2009, 04:55 PM
No, I'm approaching Chicago from the South East....I'll be flying north from Virginia...I think...if my geography is correct :laugh:

I'll be flying into New York from the South West though :w00t:
to LaGuardia airport?

Tyburn
03-31-2009, 05:06 PM
to LaGuardia airport?
:unsure-1: I dont know yet...I havent booked the flights...that happens this next weekend.

I'm gonna try and fly into New York as close to the coast as possible...sooo probably the closest airport to the city centre :laugh:

:happydancing:

Max
04-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Yo Dave, where are you staying when you come to Virginia Beach by the way?

Llamafighter
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM
:unsure-1: I dont know yet...I havent booked the flights...that happens this next weekend.

I'm gonna try and fly into New York as close to the coast as possible...sooo probably the closest airport to the city centre :laugh:

:happydancing:

Flights are best into LGA (LaGuardia) plus it's like 5 minutes from my place. When the dates get locked in let me know and we'll see about me possibly meeting you at the airport.

Tyburn
04-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Yo Dave, where are you staying when you come to Virginia Beach by the way?
I am probably not stopping in Beach overnight...but I dont know yet :ninja:

Tyburn
04-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Flights are best into LGA (LaGuardia) plus it's like 5 minutes from my place. When the dates get locked in let me know and we'll see about me possibly meeting you at the airport.
:ninja: Good...I'll arrange it for that airport then :w00t:

Max
04-02-2009, 02:00 PM
I am probably not stopping in Beach overnight...but I dont know yet :ninja:
if you do decide to stay the night I'm sure you could stay with my family.

Blmfighter
04-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Dave, I would like to either meet you in Chi-town or when you go down to the HIT Squad.

Llamafighter
04-02-2009, 03:28 PM
:ninja: Good...I'll arrange it for that airport then :w00t:

When you're budgeting plan on 15.00 U.S. dollars for 2x 1 day unlimited subway and bus cards. it will make gettting around the city super easy.

Tyburn
04-02-2009, 04:37 PM
if you do decide to stay the night I'm sure you could stay with my family.
:w00t: that will be great! :w00t: It would just be the one night :)

Tyburn
04-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Dave, I would like to either meet you in Chi-town or when you go down to the HIT Squad.
:ninja: fantastic, I'll be in touch to arrange :happydancing:

Tyburn
04-02-2009, 04:38 PM
When you're budgeting plan on 15.00 U.S. dollars for 2x 1 day unlimited subway and bus cards. it will make gettting around the city super easy.
:cool: Good idea! :)