PDA

View Full Version : Got Twitter?

MattHughesRocks
07-08-2013, 06:03 AM
I need something else to do these days... I think I'm FischerMicR. Come find me! :rolleyes:

Pastor Chris F
07-09-2013, 12:14 AM
@chrismfluharty- my personal one

@C_michaelreed- My twitter for my pseudonym for my fictional writing.

would love to have anyone

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2013, 12:57 AM
I have to admit Chris. I usually find you to be a jerk. I'm down with adding you, or following you, whatever you call it, but you better be nice to me :rolleyes:

@chrismfluharty- my personal one

@C_michaelreed- My twitter for my pseudonym for my fictional writing.

would love to have anyone

County Mike
07-09-2013, 12:56 PM
That reminds me. Whatever happened to that other dude? Grey beard, karate guy. I forget his username.

Oh, and I did sign up for Twitter but I never use it and I forget my twitter handle now. I think it was something really out there, like MikeEverland.

VCURamFan
07-09-2013, 01:56 PM
That reminds me. Whatever happened to that other dude? Grey beard, karate guy. I forget his username.

Oh, and I did sign up for Twitter but I never use it and I forget my twitter handle now. I think it was something really out there, like MikeEverland.
Do you mean SpiritWalker?

I've also got a very outlandish twitter handle: @VCURamFan. Also, me & my FightMetric buddies just created a new account on Saturday: @TheMMAHipster.

rearnakedchoke
07-09-2013, 02:18 PM

I've also got a very outlandish twitter handle: @VCURamFan. Also, me & my FightMetric buddies just created a new account on Saturday: @TheMMAHipster.

yeah .... he must be talkin about spiritwalker .. we had a lifetime sig bet for the gsp/diaz fight .. so maybe that's why he aint back here ... :ninja:

VCURamFan
07-09-2013, 02:50 PM
yeah .... he must be talkin about spiritwalker .. we had a lifetime sig bet for the gsp/diaz fight .. so maybe that's why he aint back here ... :ninja:
Haha, man, I had forgotten about that! :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
07-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Hope I can find you :laugh:

Ask Ben what that guys name is. He will know.

VCURamFan
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM

Hope I can find you :laugh:

Ask Ben what that guys name is. He will know.
Little late there, sweetheart...:Whistle:

County Mike
07-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Yeah! SpiritWalker. Whatever happened to him?

flo
07-09-2013, 07:10 PM

LOL! I've seen him lurking here late at night but I don't think he leaves comments...

:ninja:

Er...I just noticed it's his birthday today so he may be checking in?

Pastor Chris F
07-10-2013, 03:54 AM
I have to admit Chris. I usually find you to be a jerk. I'm down with adding you, or following you, whatever you call it, but you better be nice to me :rolleyes:

I am not very active as of yet on Twitter. But twitter is not anything like a forum. It is really hard to be a jerk in so few characters. :laugh: Thanks for the add.

MattHughesRocks
07-10-2013, 05:46 AM
Thank GOD :laugh:

I am not very active as of yet on Twitter. But twitter is not anything like a forum. It is really hard to be a jerk in so few characters. :laugh: Thanks for the add.