PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Davis seminar is today!!!!

Sugar Shane
03-28-2009, 03:19 PM
Getting ready to go meet Marcus and hang out for a bit before his seminar. I am pretty pumped about this!! It amazes me how many people don't know who Marcus is. Oh well, should be a fun day, I will try to get some good pics and stuff throughout the class.

rearnakedchoke
03-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Marcus who??? just kidding ... sounds cool ... hope you have a good time ... dudes gotta punch on him and can take them just as well ....

Llamafighter
03-28-2009, 04:56 PM
Tell someone who doesn't know who he is to tell him that they're Dan Hardy's biggest fan. They'll learn who he is REAL quick:)

Oddtodd76
03-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Shane...i already have told you this...but,
YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To let everyone else know: I was at work yesterday just super happy about the upcoming weekend. And then I hear from shane that Marcus davis will be up there!
I already got plans. He on purposely ruined my weekend! LOL!

Sugar Shane
04-03-2009, 02:51 PM
Todd, just to give you a heads up, the next seminar is going to be either Kenny Florian or BJ Penn. We are working on getting one of the two here this summer sometime.

Llamafighter
04-03-2009, 02:55 PM
Todd, just to give you a heads up, the next seminar is going to be either Kenny Florian or BJ Penn. We are working on getting one of the two here this summer sometime.

Awesome!