PDA

View Full Version : SKYPE!!

Tyburn
03-27-2013, 07:13 PM
I have Skype...and its free...sooooo if you do Skype then we can have free video calls through the internet :w00t:

Chuck
03-28-2013, 03:50 AM
I have Skype...and its free...sooooo if you do Skype then we can have free video calls through the internet :w00t:

Welcome to 2010 Dave. ;-)

MattHughesRocks
03-28-2013, 04:08 AM
I just got it too:w00t:

Now how do I work that thing? :huh:

County Mike
03-28-2013, 10:53 AM
I just got it too:w00t:

Now how do I work that thing? :huh:

Turn on Skype.
Connect with me.
Show boobs.

:Whistle:

Tyburn
03-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Well I dont mind anyone adding me and making contact....

my email is dsd619@hotmail.com

you add people like you would to any MSN messenger, get a webcam, and then just highlight them when online and press the video call button...and...

:scared0015:I appear on your screen :scared0015:

You need a microphone aswell, but most webcams come with a built in microphone these days :happydancing:

MattHughesRocks
03-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Ok, I think I added you. Now what?! :w00t:

Well I dont mind anyone adding me and making contact....

my email is dsd619@hotmail.com

you add people like you would to any MSN messenger, get a webcam, and then just highlight them when online and press the video call button...and...

:scared0015:I appear on your screen :scared0015:

You need a microphone aswell, but most webcams come with a built in microphone these days :happydancing:

Play The Man
03-28-2013, 10:34 PM
Tyburn, I don't think it is prudent to post your email address on a public forum. If you are going to post it, at least write it out by replacing the "@" with "at" and write out ".com" as "dot com". Otherwise, your account is going to be flooded with spam from spambots.

Tyburn
03-29-2013, 09:24 PM
Ok, I think I added you. Now what?! :w00t:

No...you havent added me...coz your not on my list...AND...AND PTM....once you add me, I MUST APPROVE YOU BEFORE CONTACT CAN BE MADE.

PTM...my Email address is written out on my Facebook, Myspace...and its also in my user area of the forum, as are links to my facebook, youtube, myspace...and ive never had that much issue...I do get spammed every so often, but I have well ace junk filters :laugh:

TexasRN
03-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Tyburn, I don't think it is prudent to post your email address on a public forum. If you are going to post it, at least write it out by replacing the "@" with "at" and write out ".com" as "dot com". Otherwise, your account is going to be flooded with spam from spambots.

It's quite likely that Dave emails the spammers back and sets up friendships. I can see him lecturing that guy from Nigeria who always asks for money in order to send you even more money in return about turning his life around. :laugh:

~Amy

flo
03-30-2013, 12:11 AM
It's quite likely that Dave emails the spammers back and sets up friendships. I can see him lecturing that guy from Nigeria who always asks for money in order to send you even more money in return about turning his life around. :laugh:

~Amy

ROFLMAO!!!

:rotfl:

MattHughesRocks
03-30-2013, 06:52 AM
Ok I did it for real this time :w00t: Now what?!!?!

No...you havent added me...coz your not on my list...

Tyburn
03-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Ok I did it for real this time :w00t: Now what?!!?!

Now...nothing...until you and I are online at the same time...and then...we'll see. :unsure:

Tyburn
03-31-2013, 10:31 PM
:happydancing: IT WORKED :happydancing:

Michelle and I had a good ole chinwag on Skype! We could see each other and hear each other perfectly, and its FREE :laugh:

MattHughesRocks
04-01-2013, 01:18 AM
Yes, Dave was my first :Whistle:

:laugh: