PDA

View Full Version : So God Made A...

flo
02-15-2013, 04:45 AM
Liberal!

Great spoof on the wonderful Paul Harvey Superbowl ad. Watch it here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUzMPlQb2G4)

NateR
02-15-2013, 05:05 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bonnie
02-16-2013, 04:06 AM
I had heard about this but hadn't seen it yet. :laugh:

Nate, I wish I had your talent, I think I'd be a political cartoonist, I'd never run out of material! I would definitely have a character based off Obama and I think I'd name him, "Precious". :laugh:

flo
02-16-2013, 05:11 AM
I had heard about this but hadn't seen it yet. :laugh:

Nate, I wish I had your talent, I think I'd be a political cartoonist, I'd never run out of material! I would definitely have a character based off Obama and I think I'd name him, "Precious". :laugh:

Or "Dumbo" after those big ears ;-)

Nate, I'm sure you'd be a real success in political cartoons (or any genre with your drawing) if you could get your foot in the door. That's the real challenge, isn't it?

Bonnie
02-16-2013, 05:41 AM
Or "Dumbo" after those big ears ;-)

Nate, I'm sure you'd be a real success in political cartoons (or any genre with your drawing) if you could get your foot in the door. That's the real challenge, isn't it?

Well, I thought of "Precious" because of how "protected" he is by all those who worship at his feet and also because of what a "sensitive butterfly" he is! It's NOT a compliment! :laugh:

Silverback
02-17-2013, 01:50 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:I agree

:laugh::laugh::laugh: