PDA

View Full Version : It looks like nothing is sacred...

NateR
03-26-2009, 10:16 AM
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/mo/news_threestooges.jpg
Sean Penn as Larry? Benicio del Toro rumored to play Moe? Jim Carrey as Curly? Actually, if he puts some weight on, that one might work...

Three Stooges the movie:
http://indiefilm.movies.yahoo.com/article-9-/

At least it's from the Farrelly brothers, so it's guaranteed to be stupid :laugh: I just don't want to ever watch any movie with Sean Penn in it.

VCURamFan
03-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Sean Penn as Larry? Benicio del Toro rumored to play Moe? Jim Carrey as Curly? Actually, if he puts some weight on, that one might work...

Three Stooges the movie:

At least it's from the Farrelly brothers, so it's guaranteed to be stupid :laugh: I just don't want to ever watch any movie with Sean Penn in it.Yeah, that's gonna be terrible. Makes me die a little inside.

County Mike
03-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Why the Sean Penn hate?

That's totally bogus dude.
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/8/8/1/5/25885188-25885193-large.jpg

NateR
03-26-2009, 12:30 PM
Why the Sean Penn hate?

That's totally bogus dude.
http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/8/8/1/5/25885188-25885193-large.jpg

His recent political antics are turning him into the male Jane Fonda.

J.B.
03-26-2009, 12:33 PM
That sounds lame.

The Stooges should not be messed with.

County Mike
03-26-2009, 12:41 PM
His recent political antics are turning him into the male Jane Fonda.

Oh. Haven't paid attention to any of that. Didn't even know he was political.

Llamafighter
03-26-2009, 12:55 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Foxy
03-26-2009, 03:51 PM
Plus he was mean to Madonna.. All she wanted to do was love him now look at her :cry:

Moose
03-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Mystic River FTW.

Crisco
03-26-2009, 04:23 PM
Oh. Haven't paid attention to any of that. Didn't even know he was political.

He's been sucking the nationalist teet of Hugo Chavez.

They should revoke his citizenship and make him go live there.

logrus
03-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Yeah, that's gonna be terrible. Makes me die a little inside.

Im shocked someone your age would know about the 3 stooges, and im with you all,3 Stooges movie is just wrong

NateR
03-26-2009, 05:44 PM
Mystic River FTW.

Never saw it. Too many clips of him crying in the trailers so I passed. :rolleyes:

Moose
03-26-2009, 06:36 PM
Never saw it. Too many clips of him crying in the trailers so I passed. :rolleyes:

Check it out, it's really good. Kevin Bacon is pretty amazing in it.

Crisco
03-26-2009, 06:51 PM

Watch Death Sentence.

Bacon is the man in that movie.

P.S Very rated R

VCURamFan
03-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Im shocked someone your age would know about the 3 stooges, and im with you all,3 Stooges movie is just wrongMy parents loved me enough to give me a good education!:laugh:

Bonnie
03-26-2009, 10:28 PM

It was a good movie, Nate. If you can bring yourself to watch it, just try to block out "Sean Penn" the person and focus on the characters in the movie. I think Sean Penn is a really good actor. I just don't care for when any of them get up on these award shows and start spouting their political or "moral", or lack thereof, views.

medic92
03-27-2009, 02:47 AM
Jim Carrey is apparently under contract to gain at least 40 pounds for his role in the movie. I'm not real cracked on Sean Penn either though and probably won't watch it.

There's just something about Penn being stupid enough to go over and meet the leader of a country with which we're at war and then come back and tell us we're all warmongering scum for ever doubting poor Saddam Hussein. Nothing like blundering into a propaganda coup for the enemy.

timmyja
03-29-2009, 04:08 AM
Amen.. the stooges is something that should never even be ATTEMPTED to be remade.. if they are they at least need to find a Shemp.. I'm not much on Joe but he was kinda funny

victorpoprocks
03-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Sean Penn is a moron. Remember when he went to Iraq a couple years ago to look for the weapons of mass destruction? He came home and had this big speech declaring that Iraq didn't have WMD's because if they were there, he would have found them.

He hates America and everything it stands for. He has gone to enemy countries on more than one occasion to hob nob with their dictators and talk about how bad America is.

I would love for this idiot to go to one of these dictatorship countries and speak out on their leaders like he does our own and see if he makes it out alive.

que
03-30-2009, 06:13 PM
this is almost as bad as the karate kid remake with will smith's son as danielson and jackie chan as mr miyagi

i hate sean penn

Llamafighter
03-30-2009, 06:26 PM
this is almost as bad as the karate kid remake with will smith's son as danielson and jackie chan as mr miyagi

i hate sean penn

WHA?!?! please tell me you're joking!

Chris F
03-30-2009, 07:12 PM
WHA?!?! please tell me you're joking!

No it is true. They are trying ot make it. They guy who played Danile-San has siad he is gald so mnay fans have rejected the idea. Will Smith kid is barely 12 tell me how he is going to make the "romantic" scenes seem beliveable. Jaden is to young to get jiggy with it.

Vizion
04-06-2009, 04:01 AM
No it is true. They are trying ot make it. They guy who played Danile-San has siad he is gald so mnay fans have rejected the idea. Will Smith kid is barely 12 tell me how he is going to make the "romantic" scenes seem beliveable. Jaden is to young to get jiggy with it.I would like to see a remake of it...but not with Jackie Chan or Will Smith Jr, puh-leeaasssee :rolleyes:

Llamafighter
04-06-2009, 04:15 AM
No it is true. They are trying ot make it. They guy who played Danile-San has siad he is gald so mnay fans have rejected the idea. Will Smith kid is barely 12 tell me how he is going to make the "romantic" scenes seem beliveable. Jaden is to young to get jiggy with it.

Why are they remaking movies from the 80's!?!?!?!
Ralph Machio should crane kick the producers in the genital-san !

County Mike
04-06-2009, 12:29 PM

LOL

rockdawg21
04-06-2009, 07:15 PM
That's a bummer. I would love to watch the movie, but I will not make any contribution to Sean Penn's bank accounts.

Crisco
04-06-2009, 08:26 PM
I would like to see a remake of it...but not with Jackie Chan or Will Smith Jr, puh-leeaasssee :rolleyes:

It's called never back down

County Mike
04-06-2009, 08:43 PM

Exactly.

and it was pretty good.

Chris F
04-07-2009, 12:22 AM

Because the writers are talentless and draw the only thing they got, their childhood. Also due out soon is Nightmare on Elm street remake.

Vizion
04-07-2009, 02:15 AM
:laugh: only Karate Kid was a good movie.

Play The Man
06-21-2009, 03:01 AM

Three Stooges the movie:

At least it's from the Farrelly brothers, so it's guaranteed to be stupid :laugh: I just don't want to ever watch any movie with Sean Penn in it.

I came across an entertainment news item that said that Sean Penn pulled out of the movie due to marriage problems. Perhaps they will cast a better replacement.

VCURamFan
06-21-2009, 03:02 AM
I came across an entertainment news item that said that Sean Penn pulled out of the movie due to marriage problems. Perhaps they will cast a better replacement.Yeah, here's hoping...